• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Phoenix Sorceress

Looks Phoenix Sorceress 2022-03-24

Mango

Featured Contributor
Reactions
I can see the resemblence for the base face shape with the in-game Blood elf model.I don't know if it was intentional, but that makes her feel indeed a authentic Sin'dorei, and not just any other fantasy elf. Great attention to detail, as usual.

P.S: I am wondering if Sin'dorei style bright glow green effect could be achieved through VAM for eyes...

Last edited:
I can see the resemblence for the base face shape with the in-game Blood elf model.I don't know if it was intentional, but that makes her feel indeed a authentic Sin'dorei, and not just any other fantasy elf. Great attention to detail, as usual.

P.S: I am wondering if Sin'dorei style bright glow green effect could be achieved through VAM for eyes...
well it was kinda intentional, but just kinda... does it make sense? if anything, the ears shape is something I wanted to achieve just right.
and eyes glowing effect... yeah, you can do that in VaM, there is a plugin called "emissive eyes", detalied guide on how to use it is here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ryanreos-daemon-girl.5526/ by amazing creator immyneedscake.
I often use it for screenshoting purposes but never include inside .var because it just doesn't work from the box, you always need to redo some additional steps to re-enable the plugin, but overall - yeah, it is more than possible and it looks great in-game, especially in VR, combined with slight bloom effect from PostMagic plugin.
Here's an example:
Kelnara.png

Thank you for taking the time to answer.Will try this method, appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom