personal training

Scenes personal training

ParticlePinnacle

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ParticlePinnacle submitted a new resource:

personal training - missionary position variations

At the gym, group exercises lead to something different, with improvised techniques for a full body workout.

changing the initiative transitions between which character is doing the work

I actually forgot whose base model i used for the girl... and lost it in the sea of addon packages

Read more about this resource...

Not going to rate it as cant rate high as it is. Its a solid idea but the animation messes up. The female LOOK arm keeps getting stuck and causing chaos and there is not reset button. If you can fix these issues I would happily rate it. Good start!

Ok the setting is now much better and the animation issue has been resolved. Good work!
Consider adding a clothes on and off choice as her stomach now looks weird likely due to the floor due to angle or poss the stark lighting. I turned it down as sometimes well lit makes vam look artificial especially on lower settings.
The free jax milkmaid outfit / jax straps stockings net only work well.
Consider adding a reset button and a speed slider too and an orgasm button is always something to consider haha

@ParticlePinnacle
Some dependencies are no longer hosted on the hub. Can we get them elsewhere?
You can ...often on the actual sites of the people who made them who for what ever reasons removed them from here.
In many cases its to do with abuse of assets by new creators who dont give credit.
So google the exact name of what you want and then try a few variants.
Then ask on the hub if no luck
and if all else fails there are dodgy places online
but I dont condone them and warn you that any file off vam might be corrupted etc. as with most things unofficial.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom