PERFORMANCE FIX RE-UPLOAD Horsy Ride Motion capture

Scenes PERFORMANCE FIX RE-UPLOAD Horsy Ride Motion capture

Hi there,
Thanks a lot for the mocaps. do you might referencing where to get the assets needed for the scene. I haven't played this scene yet but I have viewed your previous scenes and they didn't have the asset need for the scene. Your latest scenes are getting way better so congrats on the progress. looking forward to an update on this page, referencing the location to where to get the assets needed for the scene before I play it, so I can get the full experiences.

Hi there,
Thanks a lot for the mocaps. do you might referencing where to get the assets needed for the scene. I haven't played this scene yet but I have viewed your previous scenes and they didn't have the asset need for the scene. Your latest scenes are getting way better so congrats on the progress. looking forward to an update on this page, referencing the location to where to get the assets needed for the scene before I play it, so I can get the full experiences.
Scenes should have assets in them. I don't share the models but the assets should be in the scene. And thank you :D

Np and yeah I just checked this 1 and it does, but the others didn't. I can easily find the asset you used but others might not know how to. Maybe you should do an update for them.

Regardless, great animations, and thanks for sharing them.

Actually I've no idea how to get those assets (couldn't find them on the hub). Can someone tell me where to get them?

Back
Top Bottom