• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
ParticlesControl

Plugins ParticlesControl

DemonLord

Reactions
DemonLord submitted a new resource:

ParticlesControl - UnityEditors ParticleSystem abilities inside VAM!

This plugin is for creators who works with "Particle System" in Unity Editor.

Imagine this as my attempt to translate "buttons" from Unity Editor to VAM.
Now plugin has around 80% of Editors functional.
Use it to adjust and fine tune CUA with existed particle system.

Play around in Unity Editor with particle system to understand interface and than translate values into plugin.

View attachment 353794
FIRST select the CUA patricle system, SECOND add the plugin.

Read more about this resource...

Not sure if it's just me, but after I load this plugin, I cannot load in any new assets. It just gets stuck on the loading.

It does work fantastically well on already loaded assets. However, this bug makes it so that I have to restart the game every time I want to add a new asset or load a new scene.

Not sure if it's just me, but after I load this plugin, I cannot load in any new assets. It just gets stuck on the loading.

It does work fantastically well on already loaded assets. However, this bug makes it so that I have to restart the game every time I want to add a new asset or load a new scene.
A month later reply from me... The HUB doesn't give the notification from simple messages and I don't recheck each Discussion tab. Write the @DemonLord for notification.

There is a warning about that in post (between the videos)
"
FIRST select the CUA patricle system, SECOND add the plugin.
Changing assetbundle while plugin is on, are not supported.
In trouble case just remove CUA from scene and add it again.
"
Because I'm modifying the asset, on changing them it must be 100% the same, and VAM code doesn't give the ability to restore original parameters before unloading the asset, only when it's already removed, and it breaks it. So BEFORE changing asset you need to remove the plugin to restore asset, and than change it and reapply the plugin.

Back
Top Bottom