Question PanoHead Plugin for Looks ?

abjohn

Reactions
Hi,

Came across this Panohead AI tool which has capability to create complete 3D head from single 2D image. It seems to be open source project. It it possible to develop a plugin for VAM , where input can be image and result will be a 3d modelled character into GAME? Here is the link for PANOHEAD, hope someone can develop a plugin which can automatically model 3D Heads for VAM.

Abjohn

As far as I can tell, this doesn't even generate an actusal 3d model file. It's just a neural network that outputs images.

To work in Vam, you'd need an actual 3d model file that could be imported into daz and converted to a Genesis 2 model, which could be imported into Vam. Even if Panohead created such a file, a Vam plugin couldn't convert it to a Vam model.

Upvote 0
Source code of Panohead is open and i was reading through some of the details, output model details , size can be customized. So if someone know the details of output which need to be generated so model is exactly like Genesis-2 , it may work. I am not expert in 3D but just trying to learn and finding ways. I am sure DAZ must be planning to integrate panohead (AI ) into software but they may do it only Genesis-9 or next version. Hope someone does it and it may be revolutionary to have AI integrated Automated 3D model generation into any VR gaming .

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom