• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

OrificeAligner

Plugins OrificeAligner 1.0

JayJayWon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JayJayWon
JayJayWon submitted a new resource:

OrificeAligner - Alignment of atoms/animations to body orifices (Mouth, Vagina or Anus).

Orifice Aligner is a plugin designed to help scene creators to align animations to body orifices (Mouth, Vagina or Anus). The plugin can be attached to any Atom (e.g. a sex toy or an animation step) and linked to any character's mouth, vagina or anus. The position and rotation of the Atom being controlled will be maintained relative to the orifice opening irrespective of any movement of the parent character. The main features are:
  • Align the position and rotation of an Atom to any...

Read more about this resource...

Is this supposed to be added as a plugin to the male character in order to get a BJ to "not miss" from the female character? Or is it attached to the female character? Or some other sub atom like penis? When I attached to male in a scene and clicked "control position" the female instantly flew off to some other random position in scene and scene was destroyed. Without "control position" the plugin doesn't seem to do anything... she is still missing the penis in mouth - goes under her chin !?

Is this supposed to be added as a plugin to the male character in order to get a BJ to "not miss" from the female character? Or is it attached to the female character? Or some other sub atom like penis? When I attached to male in a scene and clicked "control position" the female instantly flew off to some other random position in scene and scene was destroyed. Without "control position" the plugin doesn't seem to do anything... she is still missing the penis in mouth - goes under her chin !?
No that is not what it is meant to be used for. Its meant to align a whole atom e.g. a sex toy or an AnimationStep atom.

No that is not what it is meant to be used for. Its meant to align a whole atom e.g. a sex toy or an AnimationStep atom.

Oh right... so it can't be used to align penis->vagina - I thought that's what it was for.

i added plugin to dildo but dildo does not align with vagina or mouth or anything. Help?

1705659986745.png

i added plugin to dildo but dildo does not align with vagina or mouth or anything. Help?
Did you activate the Control toggles in the plugin UI?

Back
Top Bottom