Plugins OldVAM

It seems that there is a conflict with the FrameRateControl function of the MacGruber Essentials plugin, limiting the frame rate to 30 frames.

that's the whole point of the plugin, please don't downvote it like that weirdo @kvarus , there are gonna be people that will need and look for things like this and will not find it because of people like that who bury it with their clinical ignorance

People that have old PCs can add this plugin and:
- never have to worry about vam settings
- never have to worry about manually modifying clothes everytime to optimize them for low gpu
- never have to worry about manually modifying hair items everytime, every scene, every item
- never have to worry about vam lights, adding new lights, moving around, light performance
- never have to worry about framerate
- bunch of other optimizations like lower unity physics rate for less cpu usage and anistropic filtering off for lower quality textures at weird camera angles for a small boost in performance on some scene

They can just add one thing and everything should run smoother (at the cost of looking ugly), and they never have to do or press anything, no DIY. There are other applications too, myself I use it for a test vam I have for preparing releases, other creators can use it as a base for game & experiences made to look more interesting with PostMagic.

So it's not meant for DIY combos or advanced vam users looking for a magical performance fix to vam. Vam devs made millions of dollars on this game and couldn't fix performance over so many years and had to start over. There are no magical fixes most likely. Myself I try to help some people and do it for free and when I do it get downvoted and insulted lol

I'm abandoning this, plugins get buried even as it is, now with bad rating it's done and dusted.
People that have questions or requests can comment on the patreon post or DM me there
I use it to clean the lighting for the scene, which is really useful. Most scenes do not actually require such strong lighting, so this plugin is very useful for me.

Back
Top Bottom