• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

ObjectPositionSaver

Plugins ObjectPositionSaver 2023-05-15

Oh! I had a problem that this plugin looks to resolve. But I was only able to store the position of 3 items using VAM's Native StoreToSlot1, 2, 3 feature. Any way you can make a way to add any number of items (UID's) and Save them, and load them later by button trigger?

Oh! I had a problem that this plugin looks to resolve. But I was only able to store the position of 3 items using VAM's Native StoreToSlot1, 2, 3 feature. Any way you can make a way to add any number of items (UID's) and Save them, and load them later by button trigger?
ObjectPositionSaver can select and change the target like a trigger from the outside.
So, the function to save 3 things was meaningless and was removed.

see image
1675747172258.png

Oh. so then I'd need to create some kinda for-each loop to change target, save, change target, save, etc to save the positions of... 12 items for example then a separate one to restore all the saved locations?

Might have to experiment to see if this works the way I hope it does.

how the hell do I use this!? By the description of this plugin, it would seem I would be able to use it to save the x/y/z position of an atom for later use

I can't seem to do that at all.

how the hell do I use this!? By the description of this plugin, it would seem I would be able to use it to save the x/y/z position of an atom for later use

I can't seem to do that at all.
I uploaded some videos for you.
I hope this helps.

I uploaded some videos for you.
I hope this helps.
Oh I thought it was able to just save a list of xyz positions for the atom then move between them as required.

By the look of your videos, it's not actually saving a position at all, it's moving the atom to the location of another atom (presumably by changing the atom's parent states?)

Oh I thought it was able to just save a list of xyz positions for the atom then move between them as required.

By the look of your videos, it's not actually saving a position at all, it's moving the atom to the location of another atom (presumably by changing the atom's parent states?)
Actually you are right.
you can think of it as still underdeveloped.

Back
Top Bottom