NoStage3 – Messy Bob

Hairstyles NoStage3 – Messy Bob

NoStage3

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hey @NoStage3, did you know that when trying to customize this hair style it is tied to the Look ICannotDie.Riley_Robyn.1.var? So to save this with a Look I create I need to also include the Riley_Robyn.var. Is there any way you can upload this hair as a stand-alone var so I won't need that Riley_Robyn look?

Hey @cs2022
I don't think my original Package includes any dependencies at all. Maybe you are using a copy of my Messy Bob that was packaged with the Look .var you mentioned?

@NoStage3 If you download and load your Messy Bob var file from the Hub or on your Patreon page, then hit "Customize", you should see under "Item Package Info" that it says ICannotDie.Riley_Robyn.1. So I don't think this is your original package, unless you also create under the name ICannotDie. :)

I was asking if you could upload your original package somewhere that will show your name under "Item Package Info" when I hit Customize, so that way it will truly be 100% you and only a hair var with no look.

This is only a problem when I create a look with your current Messy Bob var file and want to export it with Package Builder so I can use the look on another computer or another install of VaM. The Messy Bob hair won't show up on the look unless I also include the Riley_Robyn var file by @ICannotDie in my add-on folder. That's a nice file but I would prefer not to always need to add that if all I want is your excellent Messy Bob var.

I don't see any mention of that look with my package from patreon or the hub (i also searched the files in an editor). I think this problem is on your end. Are you sure you don't hit "Customize" on a copy of my Messy Bob package that was packed with ICannotDie.Riley_Robyn.1 ?

@NoStage3 My apologies. I thought I had saved my Look with your native file but you're right, somehow I saved it with the ICannotDie file. I just did a clean install of VaM, downloaded your Messy Bob file from your Patreon site and when hitting Customize there is no mention of Robyn_Riley. Sorry again for the confusion on my part and a big thank you for one of my favorite hair styles here!

Back
Top Bottom