Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
VirtAmateur
Patreon
VirtAmateur
I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way cause I'm actually asking honestly, but is this an actual lap dance or just a girl dancing in front of a guy? Cause it feels like all the "lap" dances in VAM aren't actually lap dances. with grinding on the guy etc. I've been burned so many times signing up to patreons only to find out it's just a girl dancing :(

I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way cause I'm actually asking honestly, but is this an actual lap dance or just a girl dancing in front of a guy? Cause it feels like all the "lap" dances in VAM aren't actually lap dances. with grinding on the guy etc. I've been burned so many times signing up to patreons only to find out it's just a girl dancing :(

Fair question. I'm no expert on lap dances, in fact, I have never seen one in real life. I just let the girls do their thing. I threw this quick video together, showing most of the more interactive parts so that you can judge yourself. Maybe I'll ask them to grind more in future scenes ;)

Back
Top Bottom