• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

[NEW ANIMATON] Threesome Scene with 2 Girls as Male or Futa. 11 Animated Poses | PATREON

Paid Scenes [NEW ANIMATON] Threesome Scene with 2 Girls as Male or Futa. 11 Animated Poses | PATREON 6

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Threesome Scene with 2 Girls. Select yourself as Male or Futa. 6 Animated Poses | PATREON - Select yourself as Futa or Male and enjoy a sensual threesome scene with 2 girls in 6 animated poses

View attachment 219005

Watch the short trailer

Firstly... a big thank you to @xxxa for allowing me to use her Julie look for the paid scene
Both girls in the scene are Julie. I made it that way to reduce dependencies.
I changed the look a bit on the second girl to make them look apart.

Select Futa or Male

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

ispinox updated Threesome Scene with 2 Girls. Select yourself as Male or Futa. 6 Animated Poses | PATREON with a new update entry:

New animation, animation fixes, new look settings and performance

Animation
Extended 4 animations between 10-20 seconds. Bringing it to a total of 8 minutes for Patrons
  • 1. Animation 15 seconds
  • 2. Animation 15 seconds
  • 3. Animation 10 seconds
  • 5. Animation 20 seconds
  • Added hand animations to person 2 for animation 4

Scene
  • Enabled spawn point for window camera so people wont spawn on the other side of the bed anymore.

Look
  • Made hair and pubic hair changes to all person atoms. Gained about 5-10 FPS on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ispinox updated [ NOW ABLE TO LOOP ANIMS ] Threesome Scene with 2 Girls as Male or Futa. 9 Animated Poses | PATREON with a new update entry:

New loop animation feature and fixes

A new loop feature I'm being asked about a lot. Took me a while to figure out the best method.
  • You can now select ''loop animations'' to play your favourite animation on repeat. This is the first time I'm trying this in my scenes. So feedback is welcome
  • Fixed position 9 button loading the wrong animation (PATREON)
  • Fixed not loading CUA preset issue after pressing the fix ''issues button''

ispinox updated Threesome Scene with 2 Girls as Male or Futa. 9 Animated Poses | PATREON with a new update entry:

New animation added and minor adjustments

• Added one new animation for Patrons Preview (Link is NSFW)
  • Added one additional light option
  • Fixed ''Loop animation 9''
  • Adjusted the pose light for better lightning in case you disable the second light source
  • Adjusted menu, made buttons smaller and got everything a bit more together
I'll add more animations to this scene in the coming weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom