Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Nervous or Flirty - 4 minute looping idle mocap, finger tracking, face tracking

Let's Cuddle!
Motion capture, face capture, and finger tracking all performed by a real woman!
You meet a girl at a party and start flirting with her. Is she feeling nervous, or flirty? Press a button to change her body language!
Inspired by the demo scene for Acid Bubbles Glance plugin.
View attachment 216625
View attachment 216624
View attachment 216626
Dependencies:
CuddleMocap Scene Tools...

Read more about this resource...

Hello I am completely new to this so I apologize if this is a stupid question but whenever I am in play mode and using this scene, when I click the “play” button you created, nothing happens?

Hello I am completely new to this so I apologize if this is a stupid question but whenever I am in play mode and using this scene, when I click the “play” button you created, nothing happens?
Welcome! I hope you have a great time learning and playing VaM! :)
In order for most scenes to work, you will need to download their dependencies and place them in your AddonPackages folder. The dependencies for this scene can be found here:
You can also download these automatically via the in-game Hub browser. When you click on a resource, the dependencies will be listed on the left panel.
I hope that helps! ❤️

Welcome! I hope you have a great time learning and playing VaM! :)
In order for most scenes to work, you will need to download their dependencies and place them in your AddonPackages folder. The dependencies for this scene can be found here:
You can also download these automatically via the in-game Hub browser. When you click on a resource, the dependencies will be listed on the left panel.
I hope that helps! ❤️
Thank you for your help! I just logged back in and see that I have all 8 dependencies downloaded, however when I click “play” nothing happens.

I feel there is something that I am missing because I’m a completely new player to this. I can change the expressions to flirty however nothing happens when I press play.

Thank you for your help! I just logged back in and see that I have all 8 dependencies downloaded, however when I click “play” nothing happens.

I feel there is something that I am missing because I’m a completely new player to this. I can change the expressions to flirty however nothing happens when I press play.
Also I downloaded this from the in game menu.

Also I downloaded this from the in game menu.
There is an occasional error that some people have come across when downloading some resources from the Hub where the file is incomplete, so you may need to delete the Var and download it again.
This scene's Var should be 9.52 MB. If it is smaller than that, the file was corrupted.
If that's not the issue, check to see which version of VaM you are running, and which version of the Timeline plugin you have installed. The newest VaM is 1.22.0.3, and the newest Timeline is AcidBubbles.Timeline.283.var.

There is an occasional error that some people have come across when downloading some resources from the Hub where the file is incomplete, so you may need to delete the Var and download it again.
This scene's Var should be 9.52 MB. If it is smaller than that, the file was corrupted.
If that's not the issue, check to see which version of VaM you are running, and which version of the Timeline plugin you have installed. The newest VaM is 1.22.0.3, and the newest Timeline is AcidBubbles.Timeline.283.var.
Okay, thank you for your help! Hopefully it works 😃

One more thin
If that's not the issue, check to see which version of VaM you are running, and which version of the Timeline plugin you have installed. The newest VaM is 1.22.0.3, and the newest Timeline is AcidBubbles.Timeline.283.v

One more thing, sorry for all the questions. This may sound stupid but because I’m completely new I am not sure how it works, in your current scene, all I see is that women and no guy, so do we need to add a guy into the scene before playing

One more thin

One more thing, sorry for all the questions. This may sound stupid but because I’m completely new I am not sure how it works, in your current scene, all I see is that women and no guy, so do we need to add a guy into the scene before playing
There is no guy in the Nervous or Flirty scene. Same goes for my "Idle" scenes, and the stretching scene. You are welcome to add a guy to the scene and re-save it if you want to, but it's not necessary. You can interact with her in VR with just the floating VR hands. And she will look at you even if there's no guy in the scene. If you would like her to look at someone else instead of you, that requires some tweaking inside the Glance plugin.

all working now thank you very much for your hard work!
There is no guy in the Nervous or Flirty scene. Same goes for my "Idle" scenes, and the stretching scene. You are welcome to add a guy to the scene and re-save it if you want to, but it's not necessary. You can interact with her in VR with just the floating VR hands. And she will look at you even if there's no guy in the scene. If you would like her to look at someone else instead of you, that requires some tweaking inside the Glance plugin.

Back
Top Bottom