• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Natalie

Looks Natalie 1

I wanted to use her as an actress she too, but I can't because the license is CC BY-NC-SA. Too bad.
I thought "Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced Eyes" was the only bottleneck, but the morph "Captain Varghese.Natalie" was too.
I would like to use it if the opportunity arises.

I wanted to use her as an actress she too, but I can't because the license is CC BY-NC-SA. Too bad.
I thought "Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced Eyes" was the only bottleneck, but the morph "Captain Varghese.Natalie" was too.
I would like to use it if the opportunity arises.

I must have clicked the wrong license when I built the package. It is not meant to be NC. The actual license should be CC-BY-SA.
Feel free to use it in your scenes. You should also send me a link to the scenes so I can check them out :)

I must have clicked the wrong license when I built the package. It is not meant to be NC. The actual license should be CC-BY-SA.
Feel free to use it in your scenes. You should also send me a link to the scenes so I can check them out :)
Thank you for your prompt reply. However, the Hunting Succubus package is not use for paid content. (Precisely I am not qualified to do so.)
I would be happy to have your permission to remove and use Natalie's eye clothes, sorry for the hassle.
Also, please visit my pay site, but if you come and email me, I will process your refund.
(You may have already confirmed this, but please contact me and I'll try to accommodate you.)

Last edited:
Thank you for your prompt reply. However, the Hunting Succubus package is not use for paid content. (Precisely I am not qualified to do so.)
I would be happy to have your permission to remove and use Natalie's eye clothes, sorry for the hassle.
Also, please visit my pay site, but if you come and email me, I will process your refund.
(You may have already confirmed this, but please contact me and I'll try to accommodate you.)
I have re-read the license terms of the VaMHUB. After referring to the package, I was thinking of making some changes (removing NC content). (I will not make any changes to the references). I understanded that this content is not a violation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom