• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
My Virtual Bitch Vol.3

Paid Scenes My Virtual Bitch Vol.3

Hi! I really like this scene. Great animation and all. I got a suggestion (i hope you dont mind, because i know, you are already enhancing your newer scenes, and i got a feeling that you could say: "Dude, that is what i did, but everybody wanted to have possess"). The possession is fine. It works as i should. But a disadvantage over improved point of view (and there just always hiding the face) is, that it comes at cost of your sikerbu animations. I think, there are 2 ways, to cope with it: most easy one: just implement improved pov again. Yes. i have added it myself, but i somehow cannot really hide sickerbu's face. His head stays in place, just blackend. The other solution could be more of a passenger than simply possessing it. Anyways: Hot scene and good work!

Hi! I really like this scene. Great animation and all. I got a suggestion (i hope you dont mind, because i know, you are already enhancing your newer scenes, and i got a feeling that you could say: "Dude, that is what i did, but everybody wanted to have possess"). The possession is fine. It works as i should. But a disadvantage over improved point of view (and there just always hiding the face) is, that it comes at cost of your sikerbu animations. I think, there are 2 ways, to cope with it: most easy one: just implement improved pov again. Yes. i have added it myself, but i somehow cannot really hide sickerbu's face. His head stays in place, just blackend. The other solution could be more of a passenger than simply possessing it. Anyways: Hot scene and good work!

First of all thanks for your nice words about my works.. I appreciated.. I could not really get what is the problem of possesing.. When I posses myself with using AcidBubbles Embody it just work perfectly.. Also when you disable embody (which I started addding scenes) Animation continue playing as it is.. You might be complaining about that I don't really care about animating male model as much as my earlier scenes.. Which is right, I am more focused on possesing features.. But no worries, I will pay more attention on male models in upcoming scenes..

First of all thanks for your nice words about my works.. I appreciated.. I could not really get what is the problem of possesing.. When I posses myself with using AcidBubbles Embody it just work perfectly.. Also when you disable embody (which I started addding scenes) Animation continue playing as it is.. You might be complaining about that I don't really care about animating male model as much as my earlier scenes.. Which is right, I am more focused on possesing features.. But no worries, I will pay more attention on male models in upcoming scenes..
When i start to possess, my hands are possessed too (as it should be). That means, the animations of sickerbu are missing from there on. In most cases, i just want to "possess" the head, so the animations still work (especially when i play seated!). Therefore i can use improved pov, just hiding the head (always, via checkbox in the custom menue of improved pov) an NOT activating it (just move the camera in the right position). So i can enjoy the whole scene from a 1st person perspective, with all the animations, looking at the movie at the screen, when i like too. My problem in this scene is, that when i add improved pov, and hide the face/head (always, not only when possessing), the face/head does not disappear. It just turns black. And this breaks the immerson, because the "black" head is animated too, and moves in my sight from time to time. This is something, i didnt experience before. Normally, the head simply dissappears. Just to describe what i meant. Like i said: It is a great scene :)

Last edited:
When i start to possess, my hands are possessed too (as it should be). That means, the animations of sickerbu are missing from there on. In most cases, i just want to "possess" the head, so the animations still work (especially when i play seated!). Therefore i can use improved pov, just hiding the head (always, via checkbox in the custom menue of improved pov) an NOT activating it (just move the camera in the right position). So i can enjoy the whole scene from a 1st person perspective, with all the animations, looking at the movie at the screen, when i like too. My problem in this scene is, that when i add improved pov, and hide the face/head (always, not only when possessing), the face/head does not disppear. It just turns black. And this breaks the immerson, because the "black" head is animated too, and moves in my sight from time to time. This is something, i didnt experience before. Normally, the head simply dissappears. Just to describe what i meant. Like i said: It is a great scene :)

Yeah now I got it :) I actually never expected from somebody who wanted to posses only head without hands and not taking full control :) Well, have you tried to delete Embody plugin from Sikerbu plugin tab and add Improved Pov plugin instead ?

Yeah now I got it :) I actually never expected from somebody who wanted to posses only head without hands and not taking full control :) Well, have you tried to delete Embody plugin from Sikerbu plugin tab and add Improved Pov plugin instead ?
Great hint! Solved it. Thx a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom