Monica

Looks Monica

DasBoot

Featured Contributor
Reactions
DasBoot submitted a new resource:

Monica - Realistic sexy woman

This is Monica, a 20 year old administrative assistant from France. All the guys at the office can't keep their eyes off her incredibly hot body. Of course she loves teasing them by wearing sexy clothes to work and flashing little smiles to them.

She has a custom face texture that I created, it is built over RenVR Mira Hub textures that have been customized as well.

Credits:
Skin: RenVR Mira
Pubes: MikeTruck
Hair: Roac, VL_13
Eyes: SupaRioAmateur, VL_13

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great! Also, what hair was used in some of the middle and bottom rows of the screenshots? Asking, since there were no additional scenes OR presets, so didn't know what was the name of that hair.

Also, are there any add-ons, paid or free, that you would recommend trying out for this look/scene?

Great work on this! Keep it up! (y) Thanks!

Thanks I appreciate the kind feedback. The longer hair is also a Roac creation that's been around for a long time called: Moran. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/moran-hair.2034/ Sorry I didn't call it out, it was simply for screenshots, I wanted to show what she looked like with longer hair, I will mention it in the post.
The scene of her is simply so you can have the look/appearance (morphs, texture), so no need for any plugins, I try to keep it simple to keep the size down. Now the HJ scene I put her in, uses plugins, which I called out in the dependencies.

Enjoy!

Thanks I appreciate the kind feedback. The longer hair is also a Roac creation that's been around for a long time called: Moran. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/moran-hair.2034/ Sorry I didn't call it out, it was simply for screenshots, I wanted to show what she looked like with longer hair, I will mention it in the post.
The scene of her is simply so you can have the look/appearance (morphs, texture), so no need for any plugins, I try to keep it simple to keep the size down. Now the HJ scene I put her in, uses plugins, which I called out in the dependencies.

Enjoy!

Whoops, I didn't notice the HJ/BJ scene. Blame my Hub filters for that. :p But thank you for the response. I appreciate it. I will try out that hair. Was just curious, but I did try out with different hairstyles, and it still looks great on her. You did a great job on this look. :) Going to try Moran now.

Back
Top Bottom