Missionary fucking - motion capture and animation

Paid Scenes Missionary fucking - motion capture and animation

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Missionary fucking - motion capture and animation - motion capture

Missionary sex is really hard to pull off in VAM and also real life. In real life I tend to drool a lot and some partners are not happy about that.

Anyway I think I got this right. Enjoy seeing them fuck

Let me know if there are any issues so I can ignore you harder :)
View attachment 222404

View attachment 222405View attachment 222406View attachment 222407

Read more about this resource...

fantastic scene. we have very less good missionary scenes on VAM with interactions like kissing,boobs play,feets play etc. many people make cowgirl scenes , i guess those are may be easier to make. Wish you could add camride kind of options and option to reset when model is changed to bit bulky models ,similar to what @ispinox does in his scenes. sometimes changing model mess up penetration angles.

fantastic scene. we have very less good missionary scenes on VAM with interactions like kissing,boobs play,feets play etc. many people make cowgirl scenes , i guess those are may be easier to make. Wish you could add camride kind of options and option to reset when model is changed to bit bulky models ,similar to what @ispinox does in his scenes. sometimes changing model mess up penetration angles.
To be honest I have no idea how to do it. Camride I could do but also I have never done it before. I try to make the scenes stables with standard models but if you go crazy with the models I don't think there is a scene that would work.

To be honest I have no idea how to do it. Camride I could do but also I have never done it before. I try to make the scenes stables with standard models but if you go crazy with the models I don't think there is a scene that would work.
Most of the people i guess use Busty models and i create MILF Models so when i try your scenes with MILF Models, that need some adjustments. Your scenes have expressions and some foreplays also, camride gives kind of movie experience and story theme scenes on VAM are more popular what i noticed and get more hits. Many of your scenes can be transformed into movie experience like @ispinox scenes and more people going to like that i guess.

Most of the people i guess use Busty models and i create MILF Models so when i try your scenes with MILF Models, that need some adjustments. Your scenes have expressions and some foreplays also, camride gives kind of movie experience and story theme scenes on VAM are more popular what i noticed and get more hits. Many of your scenes can be transformed into movie experience like @ispinox scenes and more people going to like that i guess.
I can't do much about model proportion but I can talk to @ispinox and see if I can pull off some kind of cam ride. The scenes are made to work with standard model. Beyond that I don't really care. I am not about to take into account weird models people use.

I can't do much about model proportion but I can talk to @ispinox and see if I can pull off some kind of cam ride. The scenes are made to work with standard model. Beyond that I don't really care. I am not about to take into account weird models people use.
Thanks for considering request. If you make a scene with busty model, it will work perfect for other sized models also but if you make scenes with slim models it may not work with Busty, i have tried this by doing adjustments in scenes.

You can try one of my free busty models in your next scene and check. if you need some specific dress for any scene, please let me know i can help to create for you.
So here is the deal. You are trying to make me produce content for you specifically and that is not going to happen. If a user decides to use a model with smaller tits the animation will not align. I myself I am a small titties man. I am trying to make the content as generic as possible.

@abjohn I went beyond what you asked. I created a dynamic cam ride where you can switch the angles. You can press arrow up to change angles or arrow down to go on a preset cam ride. No need for plugins. You can see the video in my discord on general chat

@abjohn I went beyond what you asked. I created a dynamic cam ride where you can switch the angles. You can press arrow up to change angles or arrow down to go on a preset cam ride. No need for plugins. You can see the video in my discord on general chat
Thanks. quite fantastic. There are only few real quality animators like you, @KittyMocap @flyroxy @ispinox putting lot of situation, foreplay, expressions into scenes, so with this camride viewers get to feel movie experience. @ispinox create kind of complete movie with series of 8-9 scenes on one situation, kind of complete package and i started enjoy watching his work like i am watching movie, that is why i suggested you this option as your scenes also has lot of expressions, efforts. Many other people just make sex scene but some of you make quality movie kind of experience. thanks for considering my request, really appreciate it.

Thanks. quite fantastic. There are only few real quality animators like you, @KittyMocap @flyroxy @ispinox putting lot of situation, foreplay, expressions into scenes, so with this camride viewers get to feel movie experience. @ispinox create kind of complete movie with series of 8-9 scenes on one situation, kind of complete package and i started enjoy watching his work like i am watching movie, that is why i suggested you this option as your scenes also has lot of expressions, efforts. Many other people just make sex scene but some of you make quality movie kind of experience. thanks for considering my request, really appreciate it.
This is not going to be a regular thing. Just because other creators do it doesn't mean I will. The creators you mentioned put out a scene a month or every two months. I do have a life and other stuff than VAM. How about you create your own cam rides? I hope you understand I am not a machine and can't waste my life in front of a computer so you can jerk off cinematically.

Back
Top Bottom