Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

Miss Hotbody - A cartoon character in Western European comic tradition. Kinky girl!

Miss Hotbody is a cartoon character created to follow Western European (French/Belgian) comics tradition, like TinTin or Asterix. She has an enormous sexual appetite. You're going to have to work hard to keep up. I hope Miss Hotbody gives you much enjoyment!

MASTURBATION CHALLENGE: It took a lot of work to get her just right, so you better get busy with appreciating her as kinky as you can right now. When you've achieved three...

Read more about this resource...

help me on this..

Is this file supposed to come with a scene? when I load the file, she is simply standing in an empty black room. I always interpreted a 'scene' as her being in an interactive room, where you can have her in certain parts of the room and can actually do things.

Yes. That't how it's supposed to be. This is just a looks file to copy her look into other scenes. I am going to make her a male cartoon partner and make more interactive scenes with these two characters in the future so watch out for that.

Back
Top Bottom