MGS5 - Fire And Passion

Scenes MGS5 - Fire And Passion

DragonPhantom

Reactions
So I have all dependencies, but for some reason this didn't play for me in VR. The weapons didn't spawn, there's a lot of loading lag, Snake and Quiet don't appear until I replay it a second time and then it never moves on to the sex portion. Snake just kind of stares out the window and Quiet vanishes. Haven't tried on desktop yet, but any ideas? I was able to view the aerial battle at least and it's very well done.

So I have all dependencies, but for some reason this didn't play for me in VR. The weapons didn't spawn, there's a lot of loading lag, Snake and Quiet don't appear until I replay it a second time and then it never moves on to the sex portion. Snake just kind of stares out the window and Quiet vanishes. Haven't tried on desktop yet, but any ideas? I was able to view the aerial battle at least and it's very well done.
I've tested it countless times with different vam versions in PC and VR, and it's all good. When the war ends, you will automatically stop next to the snake (Spawnpoit), click on "start sex" and the animation will appear. Maybe it was the delay? However, I have also tested that with two Vams on at the same time, it can still play normally under the condition of extremely low memory and high latency. Try the default physical update rate 2, frame number 60, and VR Settings back to default. I did not have the situation you said. quie did not appear, only when reset returned to the beginning of the game. Maybe you opened the timeline, and the game automatically jumped to play reset anim?

I've tested it countless times with different vam versions in PC and VR, and it's all good. When the war ends, you will automatically stop next to the snake (Spawnpoit), click on "start sex" and the animation will appear. Maybe it was the delay? However, I have also tested that with two Vams on at the same time, it can still play normally under the condition of extremely low memory and high latency. Try the default physical update rate 2, frame number 60, and VR Settings back to default. I did not have the situation you said. quie did not appear, only when reset returned to the beginning of the game. Maybe you opened the timeline, and the game automatically jumped to play reset anim?
I'll try again shortly and see what's what and report back.

OK,thank you,I'm dying to know what happened~
Got it working! I'm not sure if it was affected by the scene I was viewing prior or something else, but I went back in and finally was able to see the scene in its entirety. Pretty amazing work start to finish!

That review, man threw 2 stars because of heels.
Amazing work on the scene, keep it up!
Be as creative as you want, at the end of the day its all fake, make the most of it.

Thank you. I think maybe because it was slow when the first time to loaded scene, and it might cause problems if the timeline gets stuck
Got it working! I'm not sure if it was affected by the scene I was viewing prior or something else, but I went back in and finally was able to see the scene in its entirety. Pretty amazing work start to finish!

That review, man threw 2 stars because of heels.
Amazing work on the scene, keep it up!
Be as creative as you want, at the end of the day its all fake, make the most of it.
Thank you bro~I was passionate about doing something funny and different, but I got thrown a cold water, haha~It doesn't matter, maybe this is the first time to encountered this situation for me,I fell depressed, I will continue to do what I love~

Back
Top Bottom