• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

medium hair2

Hairstyles medium hair2 2

ddaamm

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
ddaamm submitted a new resource:

medium hair2 - medium length hair

View attachment 108799
View attachment 108798
View attachment 108797
View attachment 108800
[ Included four variations, 6 presets. ]

TIP. Change color at once.
Use this plugin

Read more about this resource...

Hey ddaamm, first off, absolutely beautiful hairstyle, thanks for creating and sharing. I have been meaning to bring this up but haven't got around to it until now, but I wanted to ask about this weird mesh thing on the top of the models head with this hairstyle (and a few others of yours) and wanted to ask if I was doing something wrong or could change something to fix it.

As you can see in the screenshot I am using the Medium2 with it's respective parts, and there is this strange mesh thing that appears on the top of the head. Just wondering if I'm using the style wrong or could fix this somehow. If I use a scalp it will cover it up, so it's not a huge deal, but thought I would bring this up.
2022-05-16_04.jpg

2022-05-16_05.jpg

Hey ddaamm, first off, absolutely beautiful hairstyle, thanks for creating and sharing. I have been meaning to bring this up but haven't got around to it until now, but I wanted to ask about this weird mesh thing on the top of the models head with this hairstyle (and a few others of yours) and wanted to ask if I was doing something wrong or could change something to fix it.

As you can see in the screenshot I am using the Medium2 with it's respective parts, and there is this strange mesh thing that appears on the top of the head. Just wondering if I'm using the style wrong or could fix this somehow. If I use a scalp it will cover it up, so it's not a huge deal, but thought I would bring this up.
Hello, DasBoot. : )
Are you using AutomaticBodySmoother Plugins?
I have confirmed that my custom scalp mesh is conflicting with AutomaticBodySmoother Plugin.

If you set it up like below, it'll be fine.
unknown (2).png

Back
Top Bottom