• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Material texture library

Textures Material texture library 2.0

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

Material texture library - A small quality texture package, with convenient subscenes to explore and apply them

What is it?
This is a material texture library for all to enjoy ;)
You have convenient subscenes to easily explore and apply them!

I'm the first to scowl when there are duplicates in various VAR... and textures with good resolution can quickly take up disk space.
So this is my attempt at making things better by creating a common library that you could depend on :)

View attachment 59712[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Oh wow, I never used those save to/load from buttons before. That's super useful for this application. Thanks a lot for the content and that tip!

Oh wow, I never used those save to/load from buttons before. That's super useful for this application. Thanks a lot for the content and that tip!
I use and abuse of those buttons. They are really, really useful!

Well, you've got to thanks @Dragontales for the idea of using "texture library" subscenes. It's so much more convenient than having to go to "Root / AddonPackages / TextureLibraryPackage" and then down the folders... and this for each diffuse / bum / specular / gloss texture you want to apply!
I would never have done a package without that, so kuddos to them! ;)

I use and abuse of those buttons. They are really, really useful!

Well, you've got to thanks @Dragontales for the idea of using "texture library" subscenes. It's so much more convenient than having to go to "Root / AddonPackages / TextureLibraryPackage" and then down the folders... and this for each diffuse / bum / specular / gloss texture you want to apply!
I would never have done a package without that, so kuddos to them! ;)
They are quite useful. :)

lol, apparently if you use on clothing, it preserves the dependency
Yep! If you apply it to anything, it will keep the dependency, as the texture file remains in the package.

So that's also not an issue to take your favorites and save them as a new subscene.
I realize I forgot to include the "Empty" subscene to make this easier. I'll add it later on along with a little explanation on how to do this!

Back
Top Bottom