• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Mary The Milf - One Night Stand3

Scenes Mary The Milf - One Night Stand3 4

Great scene but how do you actually get in the scene in order to edit things?

If you look out the door, the room being shown is across the way. It was designed so that you can see the scene from the cams, go across and watch through the windows, or go into the room.

When you go into the room there is a button above the pictures that says "Control Here". Clicking that will move the controls and tablet to that room.

Let me know if that doesn't help or I misunderstood!

for better Imersion i deactivat the Male Chesthairs, mabye a tic better performance. i increase the weight from male hair, too. the Movment - both of them didnt look good by low performance. i pay with that bit performance boot a oil clothing for him and here, for later positions, so its look more as a intense Session

Sometimes by stip/Bj, after drop her pants and come on the bed, here animation freeze

Maybe for better performance place a option for deactivate the Monitor complete - i know the narrative are as a Observer and about the monitors looks the scene very good. But i think an a spezial point, anyone come real in the room and than sucks the performance

Over all i like the rough style of the scene, the first BJ part is very good and says "Hell slave, you dont realy know what i do with you in the next few hours!"

Thank you! I will see what I can do about some of that in the next release. So far I have added sound, (which is a pain!), switched it from loading cloths presets every time to using the Alpha value, and updated some of the animations. I also removed the nipple clamps as they have a huge impact on FPS.

Is the performance that bad when in the actual room? I recently rebuilt my machine so I can't tell how it will run other machines anymore. (3070, i9-9900k, ssd, 64G ram).

I am also adding a final scene button. Hopefully I will be able to post the update in the next day or two.

looking forward for it! changes sounds good!

have I7 8600k , 2070 super, ssd and 32gb and yea. i didnt check exact the fps but it hurts... o_O

Interesting, I have not played with that plugin so I am not sure. I just pulled it down and it does not appear as though it recognizes Timeline animations. I will have to play around with it to figure out how it works though.

DarkFantasy updated Mary The Milf - One Night Stand3 with a new update entry:

Mary the Milf - One Night Stand 3

Updated Notes:

Added audio - (Such a pain!) - I have some CC0 clips for ambient sound and some of the female sounds. For sex the scene uses VamMoan on manual where the level is triggered in the Timeline animation pattern
Added a button to turn the control room light on and off
Changed the clothing so that it does not load presets each time. Instead the Alpha values are used. These are triggered in the buttons if you change her cloths.
Made some tweaks to the animations
Added a button to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If you remove Midnight dream panty from Denngar.VelyndraLook, you can loose about 15 dependencies.

And if you revisit preset Hexxenv88-Heather and search for morph Gen_Innie (reset it, save preset)
from Wolverine333.BARBIE, you can loose most of your dependencies.

That preset using wolverine's broken neverending dependencies maze is main culprit for your lucky 114 number.

If you remove Midnight dream panty from Denngar.VelyndraLook, you can loose about 15 dependencies.

And if you revisit preset Hexxenv88-Heather and search for morph Gen_Innie (reset it, save preset)
from Wolverine333.BARBIE, you can loose most of your dependencies.

That preset using wolverine's broken neverending dependencies maze is main culprit for your lucky 114 number.

You read my mind. Trying to track that down was killing me! Thanks for the help!

You only need 1 or 2 creators to start posting broken packages for it spread like plague on HUB.
With terrible links in between packages, with duplicates and other broken stuff inside.

Now every few posts you get that one content with 100+ dependencies. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Only fix to this mess is going back to root (of it) and trying to fix it there, but at this point that's too much to ask for...

this looks like one of the best scenes out there! But, im only getting 20 fps even on desktop! :O 2070s and i9-9900kf

Last edited:
this looks like one of the best scenes out there! But, im only getting 20 fps even on desktop! :O 2070s and i9-9900kf

Thank you! Yes, that sounds about right. I get around 30 with my system which was upgraded recently. I was really lucky and found a 3070 below $1k. Until it came I didn't believe it and thought I was getting scammed somehow... lol!! I rarely test on the desktop as I always launch VAM from Steam in Virtual Desktop. Desktop always crawls for me because of that, VR is always much higher.

How noticeable is it? Do you think it would it be worth having two scenes in the var, one normal and one that is stripped down?

Also, if it is noticable, if you dont mind, can you try changing the physics to 3 and shaders to medium in your global settings and let me know if that makes a difference?

I have to release another version soon to smooth out the Strip -> Bed BJ transition and fix the transparency of the shorts during that transition. I have just been slammed with work in RL.

ahh gotcha, i wonder what is causing the fps drop, i tried even removing the lights, hair, clothes and things but that didnt even change the fps! It's very strange. It started running a little better, but for some odd reason the fps counter never changed. I suspect it might be one of the plugins or assets, but cant be sure.

Also congrats on the gpu score! I've been looking for a 3080 constantly, but im always late to get to the stock alerts!

ahh gotcha, i wonder what is causing the fps drop, i tried even removing the lights, hair, clothes and things but that didnt even change the fps! It's very strange. It started running a little better, but for some odd reason the fps counter never changed. I suspect it might be one of the plugins or assets, but cant be sure.

Also congrats on the gpu score! I've been looking for a 3080 constantly, but im always late to get to the stock alerts!

Hmm, I think most of it is just from having two person assets in the scene. Mine is usually between 20-30 when I have two or three people. I can run through all of the triggers to be sure "sim" is being turned off of the cloths that have zero alpha. That might get a few more FPS. For the lights, I opted for the spotlight to try to improve the FPS. The other two are mostly turned off except during specific animations. I will see what I can do! Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom