• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Mary the Milf - Basement Dungeon

Scenes Mary the Milf - Basement Dungeon 3

DarkFantasy

Reactions
Patreon
DarkFantasyVAM
DarkFantasy submitted a new resource:

Mary the Milf - Basement Dungeon - Milf, Kinky, Bondage

Mary the Milf is learning how to be a sex toy and properly serve in a basement dungeon!
For the best results, view this in VR and take possession of the male's head and hands. I included a few toys to play with, feel free to add more.

This is a work in progress and I would appreciate any feedback, suggestions, requests, or screenshots/video's!
- The basement is a room I am working on. The room does have its own light built in via Unity. Suggestions are welcome.
- The scene has several poses...

Read more about this resource...

DarkFantasy updated Mary the Milf - Basement Dungeon with a new update entry:

Dependency List

I have posted to the forum to figure out what is going wrong with the dependencies. In the mean time here are some critical dependencies for this scene. If nothing else please make sure you have these:

AcidBubbles.Timeline.217 By: AcidBubbles License: CC BY-SA Link: https://github.com/acidbubbles/vam-timeline
Alter3go.Body_Freckles.latest By: Alter3go License: CC BY-NC-ND Link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mary the Milf - Basement Dungeon

Mary the Milf is learning how to be a sex toy and properly serve in a basement dungeon!
For the best results, view this in VR and take possession of the male's head and hands. I included a few toys to play with, feel free to add more.

This is a work in progress and I would appreciate any feedback, suggestions, requests, or screenshots/video's!
- The basement is a room I am working on. The room does have its own light built in via Unity. Suggestions are welcome.
- The scene has several poses...

when it load Mary comes up without hair, going to package manager and download missing packages fixes it. this is my errors as of now:

!> Missing addon package KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk2.latest that packageBob Nothing.Girlfriend1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.6 that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.14 that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package AmineKunai.Face_Fluids_Pack_Vol1.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package AmineKunai.Blushes_Pack.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package LO.[Clothes]ring.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.HD_Nipple1.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.Bitch's_BlackSuit.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package DarkFantasy.DarkFantasy_Gags.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package CuteSvetlana.FemaleMorphs-Free.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package via5.Synergy.1 that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package vamX.1.4 that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.FreeGenNormals.latest that packageDarkFantasy.Mary_the_Milf_Basement_Dungeon.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package AmineKunai.Black_Transparent_Top.latest that packageDenngar.PharaLook.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.HD_Nipple1.latest that packageDenngar.VelyndraLook.7 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.Kyrie_Jaroptimized.latest that packageOronan.Juri.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package YameteOuji.Scene_PinkHallwayV2.latest that packageOronan.Juri.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package rukk.Tifa.latest that packageSyrinxo.Jaina.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package TGC.ENV_HallwylMuseum_TheMorningRoom.latest that packageSyrinxo.Jaina.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest that packageWolverine333.AMANDA_LOOK.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package mitch.maria3.latest that packageWolverine333.AMANDA_LOOK.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package QBase.6-AUTO-Morphs-AB-EyesUncross-FaceDepthOuter-EyeLidsOuterAng___.latest that packageWolverine333.AMANDA_LOOK.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria2_0_.latest that packageWolverine333.AMBER.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package mitch.maria3.latest that packageWolverine333.AMBER.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest that packageWolverine333.AMBER.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest that packageWolverine333.AMBER.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.BaroquesqueHair.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria2_0_.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package mitch.maria3.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest that packageWolverine333.BARBIE.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package A1X.Violet.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria2_0_.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package mitch.maria3.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Rich Wilder.Solara.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_3.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package A1X.Violet.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_3.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_3.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_3.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria2_0_.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_3.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package mitch.maria3.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_3.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package A1X.Violet.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_4.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria_2_0_1_.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_4.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.MARIA-2_0_1_Fixed.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_4.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Wolverine333.Maria2_0_.latest that packageWolverine333.LAUREN_4.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package mitch.mari

<Truncated>

!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.6:/Custom/Scripts/cotyounoyume/ExpressionBlushingAndTears/Sounds/climax/climax01.wav
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.6:/Custom/Scripts/cotyounoyume/ExpressionBlushingAndTears/Sounds/climax/climax02.wav
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.6:/Custom/Scripts/cotyounoyume/ExpressionBlushingAndTears/Sounds/climax/climax03.wav
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_Basement2-Mary-Cloths.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_Basement2-Mary_Kneeling-root.vap

Yes, I don't understand some of those dependencies, like VAMX. They are not used, unless they are a dependency of a dependency. I swear, this reminds me of managing Linux libraries a decade ago... lol... I can take a look on Monday and see if I can clean it up. Thank you!

Mary the Milf - Basement Dungeon - Updated

After quite a few builds and a new test environment I believe most of the kinks have been worked out.

Please check for missing dependencies in the hub as well as the following dependencies for the full effect:

Or alternatively search for "Spankings" at...

Mary the Milf - Basement Dungeon - Updated!!

A much better and more updated version of this scene.
- Add in Life, Expression Blush and Tears, or any other addons you like. I wanted to keep it simple.
* If you add Life, disable Gaze in life or the Gaze addon that is already in the scene

Changes:
- You can turn on or off the ambient light in the room with the buttons by the stair. Default is off. The ambient light, if on, is naturally generated in the Unity prefab.
- Using the Unchained chains exclusively now rather than a mix
I also...

Back
Top Bottom