• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Maria's Wild Ride

Scenes Maria's Wild Ride 1.1

SCAMP

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

Maria's Wild Ride - Maria is a beautiful young secretary who just wants to make her boss feel good.

You are spending a few days at a conference out-of-town and you've brought your young secretary Miss Maria with you. One evening as you come out of the shower, she has entered your hotel room and is standing there all naked. She looks divine. Get ready for the ride of a lifetime!

Maria and her boss are complete looks to be used. They come with all proper hairstyles and textures. Maria has head hair comprised of two parts, where the neck...

Read more about this resource...

what if i wanted to slightly edit the animation on one of the scenes, where is that info?

It depends on what you want to do. I can tell you the basics and where to start.

1. To completely reanimate a node: Open the sub scene you want to edit. Open the main meu and go to the Scene Animation submenu. Stop the playback. Click the node you want to edit and then Animation. Click the red clear all animation button. Go back into scene animation, select the controller and then begin recording to do motion capture. It's VERY hard, tedious work and usually takes me many tries to get exactly rightas I envision it.

2. To realign pussy with cock, for example if they don't "meet", just stop the recording as descibed above, and go to the beginning of the naimation. Adjust accordingly and run the animation. If it checks out, save.

These are only the basics and a pointer. My animations and my work with them takes a long time and is often tedious, as I've said. With enough practice you'll get it right though and it's immensely satisfying to create somthing like this and see it in action! Good luck!

AnimHelp.jpg

Do that! It takes some practice to get things to work your way, but, as I said, completely worth the effort!

No changes to the scene itself though correct? As in I don’t need to download again if I already had it? My favorite so far for obvious reasons :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom