figgybear_
Patreon
figgybear
figgybear submitted a new resource:

[Male Look] Finn - Free Male Look

View attachment 84950
View attachment 84951View attachment 84952
View attachment 84953

Hey guys this is my first time sharing a look! Please take him for a spin. ;)

Finn is a scruffy 29 year old looking for fun. He's eager to play and ready to please.

This Package Includes:
- Finn Morph by figgybear
- Custom Hairstyles: (Styles made by figgybear using kemenate's male custom scalps)
"Mini-hawk"
"Bangs"...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you to everyone who got Finn to 1000 downlaods! I really appreciate it.

Finn.png

Hey I'm new to VAM and just wanted to say that of all the male models I've downloaded Finn is by far my favorite! He reminds me of a hunky guy I had a crush on in college. Would love to see more of your work. Thank you!

Hey cs2022! Thanks that means a lot :). Haha I wish I had guys that looked like Finn at my college. I made a new male look recently called Zach. You should check him out too!

zach&finn.PNG

@figgybear thanks for your great work! Can you please tell me how to make his anus expand? I'm struggling with dildos and torches and can't figure it out 😅

Hey @Enki82. Did you manage to get it to work? Is it only happening with Finn or all your males? I just tried it on my VAM and it expands automatically.

Few things to check.
1. Select the root of the atom and click the auto behaviors tab. Make sure Auto Male Genital/Anus Morphs is on. If it is. Do the next step.
2. Go to Male Morphs and search if you have 2 instances of OpenXXL morph. Having 2 copies of this morph breaks all the anus of your male models.
if you see an openXXL morph that has a pink background and not a grey one. Click the box beside the name and delete the package with that name and then reset VAM. Doing this should fix the anus not auto-expanding.

Sometimes you also have to change the position and rotation of the abdomen node to lock so that you have an easier time inserting stuff.
I hope I managed to explain it well and you get it to work. Send me a message if you still need help :)

Thank you so much @figgybear! I was able to fix it!
I had to remove v2 OpenXXL and v1 OpenXXL with a pink backgound, did hard reset and turned collision on (didn't know why it was off) and it finally worked on all my male models ;)
Didn't know that downloading some packages could corrupt others... hope this doesn't happen too often.
Now let's have fun... :p

Last edited:
Thank you so much @figgybear! I was able to fix it!
I had to remove v2 OpenXXL and v1 OpenXXL with a pink backgound, did hard reset and turned collision on (didn't know why it was off) and it finally worked on all my male models ;)
Didn't know that downloading some packages could corrupt others... hope this doesn't happen too often.
Now let's have fun... :p
Glad you got it to work!

Back
Top Bottom