• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Male Glasses

Reactions
Is anyone aware of glasses for male models being available anywhere?

Is anyone aware of glasses for male models being available anywhere?
I can make glasses as CUA, send a photo of the glasses you need. I've been going to make a pack of glasses for a long time, but I don't have enough time(

I can make glasses as CUA, send a photo of the glasses you need. I've been going to make a pack of glasses for a long time, but I don't have enough time(
cool. thx! below are links to pics of some glasses. if you feel like making any of these that would be awesome. two are for males and one for females.

Male Glasses #1 Front
Male Glasses #1 Side

Male Glasses #2 Front
Male Glasses #2 Side

Female Glasses in Black & White Pic 1
Female Glasses in Black & White Pic 2

There are allready some CUA glasses out there. So they are only CUAs, it doesn't matter if they are for male or female... exept from the fashion-aspect, of couse.
But it would be great to have much more to choose from! Thank you @Vam_SlesaR , I am a big glasses fan, too!

Unfortunately CUAs are not that handy like the two old female glasses, found in the clothes tab.
My big wish was always to have more of them, or to have a chance to create some like these.
In VaM 2.x, this will finally be possible.
You know, If you import glasses als normal clothes, they are getting distorted when using morphs.
I personally don't like CUA-clothes, but there is (was?) those great plugin, that could load CUAs to an pre-defined position on the person figure, and even could save and recognize this. I strongly suggest to try this out.

There are allready some CUA glasses out there. So they are only CUAs, it doesn't matter if they are for male or female... exept from the fashion-aspect, of couse.
But it would be great to have much more to choose from! Thank you @Vam_SlesaR , I am a big glasses fan, too!

Unfortunately CUAs are not that handy like the two old female glasses, found in the clothes tab.
My big wish was always to have more of them, or to have a chance to create some like these.
In VaM 2.x, this will finally be possible.
You know, If you import glasses als normal clothes, they are getting distorted when using morphs.
I personally don't like CUA-clothes, but there is (was?) those great plugin, that could load CUAs to an pre-defined position on the person figure, and even could save and recognize this. I strongly suggest to try this out.
what plugin are we talking about?

Shit, I thought I could get away with this... ;)

I can't remember the name and couldn't find it while searching the Hub and VaM Ressources.
So I have to take a look at my oberboarding plugin collection.

It is Blazedust's CUAManager plugin.
Mind that you have to add it as a session plugin (VaM main menue) not as a person or atom plugin.
It is a bit complicated, cause it has so many otions, but once you have mastered it, it can become quite handy.

Last edited:
It is Blazedust's CUAManager plugin.
Mind that you have to add it as a session plugin (VaM main menue) not as a person or atom plugin.
It is a bit complicated, cause it has so many otions, but once you have mastered it, it can become quite handy.

thank you so much, I will definitely try to use it!

AV_Glasses_Gold.gif

Back
Top Bottom