• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Maelyn

Looks Maelyn 2021-06-28

DasBoot

Featured Contributor
Reactions
DasBoot submitted a new resource:

Maelyn - Curvy, part asian

Maelyn is a 23 year old girl living in Toronto Canada. She is part Korean, part Caucasian. She works in the tourist business and waits tables for extra money.

Also she appears in the DasBoot studio. This is my environment that I use for design work and photo shoots.

Enjoy!

Addon's required for the look:
everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack3.latest​
Hunting-Succubus.EyeBall_Shadow.latest​
MacGruber.Life.13​

Read more about this resource...

The 🍻 in my blood commands me to declare that I am in love with Maelyn :LOL:

Fuck...

Maelyn, willl you marry me? :love:

I thnk this haircut =3 fits her nicely
1686860531820.png
Also when you default (or apply any other pose preset) her pose, her fingers are remain bent.

Last edited:
Glad you like her. I remember creating her and I was really wanting to create a perfectly voluptuous woman, looking back now she's definitely got great curves that are built for sin. She looks good in that pose.
In regards to her fingers being bent, I will have to check it out. I have all kinds of issues with hand and finger morphs in Vam all the time, with morphs carrying over between scene loads as a big problem I see a lot, this could be what you're seeing. I try to double check the hand/fingers before saving and sharing a look but it could have been bent when I created her final morphs.

Back
Top Bottom