Lyra

Juno

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Juno submitted a new resource:

Lyra - 300 Twitter follower release! Lyra posed with the lighting rig used for the screenshots.

Lyra look + pose + screenshot lighting as the below as I get a lot of requests for what the lighting actually is in some of my shots, so heres the rig used for the shots below. Reshade profile used is available posted by Strelok on the official discord. Clothing in the screenshots are not included, model uses Jackaroo's subverse Lily stockings and garter and WeebU's fancy heels as a substitute.
View attachment 52961View attachment 52962[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Did you take the screenshot with the supershot plugin or did you use something else?

Last edited:
I took the shots using the window camera with Reshade running. You can't get results like this with supershot.

I took the shots using the window camera with Reshade running. You can't get results like this with supershot.
Sorry but what do you mean the window camera? You mean the built-in screenshot capture in Reshade?

So in all vam scenes theres an atom called Window Camera added automatically. If you select it and turn it on you'll see its setup for the same shot i posted laying back inb the heeled boots. You might need to press M to switch your monitor to show the capture of the window camera. I used the view of the window camera with reshade to get these images.

So in all vam scenes theres an atom called Window Camera added automatically. If you select it and turn it on you'll see its setup for the same shot i posted laying back inb the heeled boots. You might need to press M to switch your monitor to show the capture of the window camera. I used the view of the window camera with reshade to get these images.
Oh ok, I get the window camera part but how did you take the images in 5120x2880 size?
Sry, I never used reshade before. This reshade profile by Strelok, can you link to it?

The resolution was possible using Nvidia DSR factors. DSR allows you to upscale by up to 4x your monitors resolution. 1440p x 4 = 5k

If your a member of the official discord the link is: https://discord.com/channels/363274293112602636/514600069757141002/825399600189538376 - The profile uses some paid shaders from MartyMcFly(Quint) aka Pascal Glitcher - RTGI Global illumination to add raytraced lighting and regrade for image grading.

Vam uses DX11 when reshade asks and id install every shader it offers.

The setup of reshades depth cache to make depth effects and RTGI work is here -

1626233259512.png

Oh boy, oh boy! Same downloads as views! This perhaps maybe the most impressive stat of this excellent resource!

Thanks for the Love and the kind words, I love this model a lot and it seems the community is with me! I think the high dl/view count is because Lyra got used in a scene or 2 on the hub. What I am very humbled by is the ratio of likes to loves and wows is almost 50:50. Never had anything like that before its overwhelmingly likes usually!

How did you manage to make this model? I seen many others work but yours looks so much different. Im in awe of all your looks but this one is just amazing, where do you start with a look like this.

I have a large library of facegen morphs I made which il randomly mix together till i see something in the face I like. Then I'l scale it in blender and go nuts on the details using sliders and blender to refine the look. I have literally no idea what I'm going to get when I start I just chase the rabbit which is what keeps this fresh for me and I get a diverse range of looks rather then the girls looking samey.

Back
Top Bottom