• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

LUT image pack for PostMagic UserLUT plugin

Other LUT image pack for PostMagic UserLUT plugin 5

ICannotDie

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
ICannotDie submitted a new resource:

LUT image pack for PostMagic UserLUT plugin - 370+ LUT images compatible with PostMagic UserLUT plugin

All my content is FREE, FOREVER! If you enjoy my free content please consider supporting me be joining my Patreon...

A collection royalty free LUT .pngs sourced from photography and film resource websites. Converted from .cube/.3dl files and organised for easy use.

Currently over 370 LUTs including, but not limited to:

Photography genres (Landscape, Portrait, Fashion, Wildlife, etc)
Specific film/camera emulation
Color grading styles similar to popular movies
Plus many, many...

Read more about this resource...

Man i just can't stop using this pack. Best damn LUTs compilation ever! Can not thank you enough)

ICannotDie updated LUT image pack for PostMagic UserLUT plugin with a new update entry:

150 new LUTs + LUT Creation Guide for Photoshop

Make sure you open the correct .var from PostMagic, the new name is ICannotDie.LUT_Pack.3.var

This update adds 150 new LUT images in the following folders:

ICannotDie (some of my own creation)
BlackMagic
Color LUTs
Cinematic 2
Best LUTs
Peter McKinnon
BMPCC
Vlog LUTs
Film Emulation
Photoshop LUTs
Film
Fujifilm
GH5
DJI
Mavic Pro
Cities Skylines

It also adds a LUT Creation Guide resource for Photoshop which includes:
  1. A .psd for quick conversion of 3D LUT files
  2. A...

Read the rest of this update entry...

work).png

ICannotDie updated LUT image pack for PostMagic UserLUT plugin with a new update entry:

508 new LUTs added

This update adds 508 new LUT images.

They can be found in the '2024 Update 1' folder and are organised in subfolders. I plan to release several more updates of a similar size and I wanted to make it easier for people to know what's new when I update, especially given the number of LUTs added per update.

If you find these LUTs useful, please consider supporting me on...

omg nice! if you don't mind me asking, which model (with the red boots) are you using in those first screenshots?

omg nice! if you don't mind me asking, which model (with the red boots) are you using in those first screenshots?
That's a combination of my Cece and Rosa body morphs, about 50/50 of each, along with Gwyn's head morph plus some other head morphs I'm working on.

That's a combination of my Cece and Rosa body morphs, about 50/50 of each, along with Gwyn's head morph plus some other head morphs I'm working on.
Welp...! She looks perfect! I'll try going by your recipe, lol, but should you ever release her, know i'm a fan!
Thanks for your great work!

new to this can anyone send me instruction on how I use this.
You'll need this plugin: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/postmagic.161/

Then follow the instructions on the Overview page of this resource. Load PostMagic plugin on something in the scene (I usually add it to the subscene my lights are attached to) then enable the UserLUT on the plugin and follow the instructions I gave to pick a LUT image.

If you're still not sure, download one of my recent looks, like Gwyn. They come with a scene with this all configured. Open the scene and look at the LightingRig atom...

512 new LUTs added

This update adds 512 new LUT images.

They can be found in the '2024 Update 1' folder and are organised in subfolders. I plan to release several more updates of a similar size and I wanted to make it easier for people to know what's new when I update, especially given the number of LUTs added per update.

If you find these LUTs useful, please consider supporting me on...

Back
Top Bottom