Lust of the Fae

Paid Scenes Lust of the Fae

Go to pay site

Dragontales

Well-known member
Featured Contributor
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
667
Reactions
2,407
Dragontales submitted a new resource:

Lust of the Fae - He didn't believe in fairies. She's about to change his mind.

View attachment 629162

LUST OF THE FAE: Tinkervell's Story is Here!
Release day is finally here for Tinkervell's interactive scene. This one is probably my most complicated one yet. Along the way, I made a bunch of new plugins and updated others so I could tell the story I wanted to tell and give the player more control over parts of the scene.

I'm VERY pleased with the new VR Gesture system. It lets you change the camera POV, show or hide the...

Read more about this resource...
 

Similar threads

Replies
2
Views
394
Replies
0
Views
915
H
Paid Looks Fae
Replies
0
Views
342
Hearmeman
H
Back
Top Bottom