LOVE = COLOR PRIDE + LOVENIPZ + SMACKIN + YOGA PANTS!

Clothing LOVE = COLOR PRIDE + LOVENIPZ + SMACKIN + YOGA PANTS!

KillDozer69

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
linktr.ee
KillDozer69 submitted a new resource:

VDay Leggings / Yoga Pants from altered_gf - 3 Style Presets + Blank!

View attachment 211344
She'll definitely say yes to these cozy leggings / yoga pants this V-Day!
Includes 3 presets and a blank canvas. Select Preset / Custom to access the presets.
I've been practicing a bit with Blender and Substance Painter...
They still have some little issues... That's why they're FREEEEEEEEEEE!

Special thanks to Tanklover and D-Rock for help with Blender, Daz and Substance Painter recently, and to Sp0och for always pushing my AI art...

Read more about this resource...

KillDozer69 updated V_DAY 24 = LOVENIPZ + SMACKIN + YOGA PANTS! with a new update entry:

V_DAY 2024 = LOVENIPZ + SMACKIN

HAPPY V_DAY
We all know you'll be spending it in VaM, so may as well add to the fun and not be lonely!

A simple but playful pack containing...
12 Clothing Presets for LOVENIPZ (Use Merge Load)
12 Presets for Hunting-Succubus' HD Nipple
1 Morph for LOVENIPZ
1 LOVE JIGGLES TittyMagic Physics Preset
1 TittyMagic Clothing Preset for LOVENIPZ
3 Ass Smackin' Decals R+L+Both Sides

Credits:
Textures - altered_gf
Nipple Clothing - Hunting-Succubus
Morph - SupaRioAmateur

Read the rest of this update entry...

KillDozer69 updated LOVE = COLOR PRIDE + LOVENIPZ + SMACKIN + YOGA PANTS! with a new update entry:

COLOR PRIDE UPDATE!

HAPPY PRIDE!
Package updated with a special and colorful fitness outfit.
Includes Headband, Nipple Stickers, and Leggings!

A simple but playful pack containing... (between 2 vars)
Sorry if that's slightly cumbersome!

12 Clothing Presets for LOVENIPZ (Use Merge Load)
1 Clothing Preset for LOVENIPZ COLOR PRIDE (Use Merge Load) [IN LOVENIPZ]
1 Clothing Preset for COLOR PRIDE Headband + Leggings (Use Merge Load) [IN V_DAY]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello. are those "hearts" and shinies effectes on your movie is part of vam? some partcles ? or some after render additions (eg some movie apps)

hello. are those "hearts" and shinies effectes on your movie is part of vam? some partcles ? or some after render additions (eg some movie apps)
Thank you for asking! The animated hearts in the old videos are image panels playing animated gifs. The sparkles that circle around her are an animated particle effect within vam. I don't remember which one right now, but I can maybe go back and look. It was all recorded within vam though and not editing effects.

Would be cool to add whole as scene... if you have some spare time :D does image panel can show transparent images? can gifs be transparent ?

Would be cool to add whole as scene... if you have some spare time :D does image panel can show transparent images? can gifs be transparent ?
I could be wrong here, but as far as I know gifs cannot be transparent. There is a file type "APNG" that can have transparency with the animations, but I'm not sure if the image panel in VaM can play that or not. Worth a try if you have the time!

That's a good idea to include the promo scenes as part of the pack if others want to take screenshots and videos. I can try to do that in the next update.

Back
Top Bottom