• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Looks & Hairs Collection

Looks Looks & Hairs Collection 1

oeshii

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
oeshii1
oeshii submitted a new resource:

Looks & Hairs Collection - A collection of mods ive made for VAM, mostly looks & hairs. Previously paid content now free.

As im no longer active on my VAM Patreon i decided to collect all mods ive made, that i could find on my harddrives, and upload them to a MEGA folder. They are mainly looks and hairs but also some other random stuff i think. Uploaded "as is", some stuff might not work without dependecies etc, some might be old and broken.

If you want to know more about the VARs before downloading i have made posts about most of them here on my Vamhub account so you can check a post here before downloading...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks a ton, would it be possible to include the Madmoiselle Hair in this collection? I can't find it anywhere.

Youve been a huge contribution to the scene Oeshii. Hopefully we will see you again when 2.0 is done.

Back
Top Bottom