[Looks] Adrienne v2

Looks [Looks] Adrienne v2

Another banger, as expected :). I have to ask though, HOW the heck did you get such realistic lighting in that last pic with the fishnets? The natural white light ot gives off is something I haven't seen in any VAM screenshot before. Not only are your looks incredible, but the pics you take are too ;)

I was going to ask something similar, the lighting on all your pics is amazing! Care to share your secrets? :)

Another banger, as expected :). I have to ask though, HOW the heck did you get such realistic lighting in that last pic with the fishnets? The natural white light ot gives off is something I haven't seen in any VAM screenshot before. Not only are your looks incredible, but the pics you take are too ;)
thank you! , this scene you mention was quite tricky and it was the most simple of all sets ( about how much lights used ) but to setting it wasn't been too complicated , on this looks this base scene is how i manage my lights it seen simply but you could use it in an enviroment to get a better result .

all these lights don't have a secret , you need a point light or directional to be the "scene" ambient light and rest of lights around the character as spot lights directed to the person to make the shadows more precise , then you will have to deal with intensity , colors etc .

it sound abit complicated because involve quite some stuffs to deal but its not that hard when you start to get to know how to deal with it , i will see if i can get a hub hosted enviroment to do a scene with a light setup , i'm not that good at explain things so maybe in practice could be better to see the points i'm trying to say :) .

oh and something very important is the "postprocess" i don't like photoshoped screenshots , all i do is in game with the tools available so the most important to me is reshade to have its fine tune on the process , you can have a nice result as vanilla-ish with post magic too but i prefer to use reshade , since i closely do a change for every screen i take its pretty dificult to do a preset "ready to go" to release for user's but i will try to release one , i do have a preset shared on my patreon that you guys can try ( its abit fantasy and smooth like) but could be used to reference if wanted to try setting it till i release a more up to date preset and realistic .

here is the link of the preset

What is she wearing? the ones listed in downloads section does not match the screenshots.

Back
Top Bottom