Looking For Anya de Arma

johansonjjj

Reactions
I'm after a specific Anya De Arma look that was posted a year or two ago, maybe more, but have had no luck finding recently.
Wiped my system and the look went along with it.
Can't remember if it was free or paid and don't have much other info to go on like who the creator was. I just know that the lookalikes I did find weren't as close to the real thing as the one I'm after.

Is anyone able to drop a few links for me to look at?

These are the ones I've already found but they also don't contain the look I'm hunting for:

This one is close in likeness but still not the one I'm after:

No problem, it could be one of his older models you are looking for, he made at least 3 versions

I think I might be, I'm not sure. I got the update off his Patreon and have spent a bit of time trying to get the look to show up in VAM, but I'm not sure what's going but it's just 'invisible', so to speak. The var is dropped into the right folder, but the look and scene are nowhere to be found. Not sure if I need an older version of the model since I remember getting I think the original before the update got released the first time around and everything worked fine.

I think I might be, I'm not sure. I got the update off his Patreon and have spent a bit of time trying to get the look to show up in VAM, but I'm not sure what's going but it's just 'invisible', so to speak. The var is dropped into the right folder, but the look and scene are nowhere to be found. Not sure if I need an older version of the model since I remember getting I think the original before the update got released the first time around and everything worked fine.
I am not sure about that, could be that you need to load it as appearance preset :unsure:

I am not sure about that, could be that you need to load it as appearance preset :unsure:

I've tried everything I know (which is so little): Can't load any model presets on an existing model; No scene to open with the model in; got as many missing dependencies as I could, didn't help; tried to unpack and repack the .var, did nothing; deleted and reinstalled it.
Either the .var's broken somehow, or I'm missing something. I don't really know where to even begin troubleshooting something like this

You can troubleshoot it by opening the .var as a zip file (for example, using 7-zip) and then looking at the folder structure. I suspect it's saved as an old-school Look preset. Instead of going to Appearance, try going to the main Control page and loading a Look. If not, then you may need to extract it and moves the files to your Saves folder.

Also, I like vecterror's version here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/james-girls.10957/

Back
Top Bottom