Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Look Duo: Leia and Lillian - Two redheaded sisters, rebooted.

View attachment 30006
Hey happy VaMers! Here's double trouble for you, Lillian (20) and Leia (24) are two sisters who are very close. Unfortunately, they tend to have similar taste in partners, and... it's YOU!
The competition can get pretty hardcore, but in the end, nothing will come between them.
View attachment 30005
Except, again, YOU.
View attachment 30004
But only in, like, the orgasm sense, get it? Their relationship is secure, right?

Like, they don't mind sharing...

Read more about this resource...

These skins are awesome! Right up there in quality similar to RenVR and Alter3go. Thanks a lot!

These skins are awesome! Right up there in quality similar to RenVR and Alter3go. Thanks a lot!
You're very welcome, and I am LMS rn - you have no idea (well probably you do) how much of a compliment that is!! I wish it was true, LOL! VRen does original full-body scans (I think) with immaculate editing, while Alter3go is a skin hand-painter extraordinaire. I'm still hacking together skins over Base Female from pieces haha, not to mention, this was my very first go at it with SP2. But I do try to put the effort in to make it look good, so I really appreciate you saying that!!1!exclamationpoint!

Mmm... I don't want to be thirsty, after that huge ego boost... but that comment would also make an awesome review. :sneaky: Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom