long hair 4

Hairstyles long hair 4

ddaamm

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
I love your work! I'm a longtime supporter of VAM but only recently started diving in to all the great content here on the hub. Your work brings my VR to life :)

I'm having a problem, though -- may be a newbie issue. I have this var in my VAM/AddonPackages folder but when I try to load the preset I get this error:

"
!> Hair item ddaamm.ddaamm_long4.2:/Custom/Hair/Female/ddaamm/ddaamm/long4-2 front.vam is missing
!> Hair item ddaamm.ddaamm_long4.2:/Custom/Hair/Female/ddaamm/ddaamm/long4-2 base.vam is missing
"

Is this a cache thing? Should I unpack the var? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I love your work! I'm a longtime supporter of VAM but only recently started diving in to all the great content here on the hub. Your work brings my VR to life :)

I'm having a problem, though -- may be a newbie issue. I have this var in my VAM/AddonPackages folder but when I try to load the preset I get this error:

"
!> Hair item ddaamm.ddaamm_long4.2:/Custom/Hair/Female/ddaamm/ddaamm/long4-2 front.vam is missing
!> Hair item ddaamm.ddaamm_long4.2:/Custom/Hair/Female/ddaamm/ddaamm/long4-2 base.vam is missing
"

Is this a cache thing? Should I unpack the var? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
i have the same exact issue here

I just checked and didn't find problem like your cases. I don't know if I can fix this. sorry buddies.

I have the same issue with long4-2 missing. Apparently it is pretty popular because I get that error in several hub hosted scenes and looks. I looked through the ddaamm.ddaamm_long4.2 package, and there are no long4 hair components. There are long3, long5 and long6, long7, long10, and long12 items. I cleared my cache and redownloaded the package, but I still have the same issue. No long4 stuff. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom