Scenes Little chat with Mizah-Lee

Theuf

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.youtube.com
Patreon
Aktheuf
No sound yet, this is just a teaser, working on the voice atm, the whole scene should be available later this month.
Thank you for downloading!

How do you load this scene up. I cant for the life of me find it or work this out with a busy vam folder haha i could isolate it on my back up if i have time.. what exact name and where pls

Its installed but no idea how to run a json haha
sorry as only scene which has ever defeated me!
i cant even find it in VAM despite know its in the folders.

Its installed but no idea how to run a json haha
sorry as only scene which has ever defeated me!
i cant even find it in VAM despite know its in the folders.
Ok i Looked it up on my setup and it seems to be : ( Vam, saves, Scene, Theuf ) Maybe create a folder in the Scene Folder, named : Theuf.. Then drop the files there...there is 3 files as i see.. .JSON.FAV .JSON .JPG

Probably drop those 3 files in the Scene folder would work as well.
I am fairly new to all this.. more and artist then a computer master. Letme know if you have any issues still.

I managed to get the look working but not the scene haha
only scene ever to defeat me haha

edit

I did get it working kind of eventually but....well it doesn't really work and is a little scary haha
Maybe redo it sometime.... as you've clearly come a long way as your last look was amazing! ;)

Animation.gif

I managed to get the look working but not the scene haha
only scene ever to defeat me haha

edit

I did get it working kind of eventually but....well it doesn't really work and is a little scary haha
Maybe redo it sometime.... as you've clearly come a long way as your last look was amazing! ;)

View attachment 46816
I Will look at this scene again it def isnt the best and it is not uploaded correctly at all thank you for the feedback it is important

I Will look at this scene again it def isnt the best and it is not uploaded correctly at all thank you for the feedback it is important
No worries. When we first chatted I wasnt sure and as we didnt get it working i was even less sure haha but look at you now producing awesome Looks and getting 5 stars! Thanks for sticking at it and getting better. I know I do every day haha ;)

Back
Top Bottom