• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question List of VAR Packages and Categories

DarkFantasy

Reactions
Patreon
DarkFantasyVAM
I would like to further break out the var files in "Addon Packages" based on their category, (looks, cloths, scene, asset, etc). I run VAM from a mounted and encrypted drive so the tipping point with the loading speed is much lower than usual. In order to make it easier to move unnecessary var's to a backup location to improve speed I am hoping this correlated info is available, can be exposed, or someone has already written something that the site for the info and can make it available, (which is not something I have the time nor the desire to do nor maintain whenever the site changes!).

If not then as a suggestion it would be nice to be able to pull or extract that data from the database at some point in the future. I imagine that could also open the doors for some cool management overlays.

Back
Top Bottom