Lisa

Looks Lisa

sky00VaM

Reactions
sky00VaM submitted a new resource:

Lisa - Lisa look

My first try to upload a look. Her name is Lisa. ;)

View attachment 198837

View attachment 198838

View attachment 198839

View attachment 198840
For the screenshots i used PostMagic3, colortone & reshade...

Credits:

CuteSvetlana
ddaamm
Hunting-Succubus
kemenate
MacGruber
MRdong
paledriver
RecursedStudios
RenVR
SupaRioAmateur
TiSeb
VL_13
YameteOuji
ceq3

I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

Thx sky ;)

Read more about this resource...

Well done, it's a beautiful look.
Shame about that dependencies list, though. Take a look at this tutorial to fix that:

Essentially, don't use morphs belonging to other VARs if you have built-in options for the same and package it in a clean VAM.

Well done, it's a beautiful look.
Shame about that dependencies list, though. Take a look at this tutorial to fix that:

Essentially, don't use morphs belonging to other VARs if you have built-in options for the same and package it in a clean VAM.
Thx for the link. ;) The clothing was the problem with all these dependencies. Now only the half of it. :)

Nice one.
If you can get rid of this dependency, RecursedStudios.WIP-501-550-AllRefs.latest, you can get a Hub-hosted VAR tag which makes it much more visible in the Hub browser in VaM, and no error log notice too of course.
Check the scene's json or vap if appearance preset if you can't spot where it comes from.

Nice one.
If you can get rid of this dependency, RecursedStudios.WIP-501-550-AllRefs.latest, you can get a Hub-hosted VAR tag which makes it much more visible in the Hub browser in VaM, and no error log notice too of course.
Check the scene's json or vap if appearance preset if you can't spot where it comes from.
Thx for your help, i found the problem. :)