Linn

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Linn - Appearance preset and morph presets for Linn + some poses

I made this variation of the Lisa set of morphs to go with @RenVR 's Linn textures (not included). Some of the morph presets also look pretty good with the RenVR's Samantha textures too.

I needed something to share the morphs with and the built in Kayla texture always work well.
Besides the Linn appearance and morph preset there are also morph preset for 2 other variations that have shown up in some of my...

Read more about this resource...

First, I love the look.

Second, apparently whatever was set in PostMagic absolutely hates VR so much it tries to make anyone loading the included scenes vomit.

i.e. it seems like the two viewports that make up the VR display are set by PostMagic to look either cross-eyed or inverted from that or at the focus point in the scene or something. I can't make heads or tails of it, it's so bad. You have to load the scenes in desktop only.

EDIT

In case someone lands on this page,

Damarmau
The scene is set up for taking screenshots in desktop mode so due to the dof not ideal for VR. You can turn off the dof by selecting the "AutoFocusPoint" atom (should be near her face or select it from the atoms menu) and in the plugins tab disable the DOF by removing that checkbox.

I'll have to use the selection menu as... Well I can't hardly move without being disoriented in VR. XD Thanks for the fix!

Last edited: