Lina

Looks Lina

Esingex.Queen.latestCC BY-NCNot found on Hub
this isnt in the hub and its causing her to be bald when you load her model look haha

1684448072.png

i just read a review that said "unconventionally attractive" im sorry but that means ugly [which is kinda true for vam being what vam is but... and this is a great "but".] now the work in the build is astounding and frankly id rather see them with that cool marble texture. with a robe holding a vase with flowing water, or other cool greek/roman statue stuff. i put this chap on the same "cool shelf" as that one dude that posted gundams here those two times.
1692856668599.png

i just read a review that said "unconventionally attractive" im sorry but that means ugly [which is kinda true for vam being what vam is but... and this is a great "but".] now the work in the build is astounding and frankly id rather see them with that cool marble texture. with a robe holding a vase with flowing water, or other cool greek/roman statue stuff. i put this chap on the same "cool shelf" as that one dude that posted gundams here those two times.

I dont think i quite understand what you were trying to say here but thanks for posting and i hope you liked the look haha 😅

Back
Top Bottom