• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Lillian Rides

Scenes Lillian Rides 2

Syrinxo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Lillian Rides - Hot riding action on a cold winter night (animated scene)

[Full preview video at the bottom]
View attachment 32608View attachment 32610View attachment 32609View attachment 32611View attachment 32612

Here's a "simple" scene with Lillian and her college boyfriend, Alex. They went on a ski trip and got snowed into their cabin overnight.
They kept warm. 🔥🔥

The scene is built with a bunch of expression and gestural animations that loop in mostly random combinations, along with other features, for a natural, organic, unlimited experience...

Read more about this resource...

Before anyone says anything about the missing DillDoe morphs dependency: they probably aren't important... I'll track them down and post an update tomorrow.

Syrinxo updated Lillian Rides with a new update entry:

Fixed dependencies and broken plugins

Version 1 had a few problems that I didn't notice until I went in to fix the dependency issue.

- Removed (replaced) a morph causing a dependency error
- Enabled a couple mysteriously disabled movement plugins (I think they were broken in the preview video too =( )
- Fixed other plugins that were pointing at broken targets

Hopefully this will get it Hub-Hosted Var status, while enhancing the sexy movements, ha!

View attachment 32876

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do you animate the face like that? It looks great.
Thanks! It's done with Timeline, which can animate float parameters (i.e., morphs) as well as node translation.
If you look at her Timeline plugins in the scene, you'll see that I have probably more than a dozen (iirc) facial expression morphs that are animated to combine in different ways.
In total, there are about half a dozen 6-second expression animations that play in random order. Head movements are also randomized, but separately, so you rarely get the same expressions and head positions combined and it doesn't feel like "just a loop."

Thanks! It's done with Timeline, which can animate float parameters (i.e., morphs) as well as node translation.
If you look at her Timeline plugins in the scene, you'll see that I have probably more than a dozen (iirc) facial expression morphs that are animated to combine in different ways.
In total, there are about half a dozen 6-second expression animations that play in random order. Head movements are also randomized, but separately, so you rarely get the same expressions and head positions combined and it doesn't feel like "just a loop."

I didn't realize Timeline could do morphs too. I'm going to have to study what you did here to figure this out, because my own scenes feel so stiff now!

I didn't realize Timeline could do morphs too. I'm going to have to study what you did here to figure this out, because my own scenes feel so stiff now!
Oh, yeah, it does any float parameter! See screencap below for how to add them as a target; hope it helps, should be self-explanatory, the only hitch is that you "favorite" morphs to make them show up in the list, and sometimes it takes a little while (or a VAM restart) for them to show up.

(Aaand I just realized that I could be directly keyframing basically every value, like values inside plugins, that I've been changing using triggers in Timeline... a superfluous and tedious extra step. DERP! Well, next scene. 🤣 )

1614126759009.png

Hey, not to treat you like my personal tutor, but I am messing around with Timeline trying to replicate your method. I have created 3 expression animations, and 4 head movement animations which are all 6 seconds long with the sequence set to randomize for all. However, when I play the animations back, it always seems to play each animation twice before switching to a different one. Do you notice anything wrong with the values in the screenshot below that I should tweak to avoid repeats, or is it just a matter of RNG?
2021-02-23.png

Hey, not to treat you like my personal tutor, but I am messing around with Timeline trying to replicate your method. I have created 3 expression animations, and 4 head movement animations which are all 6 seconds long with the sequence set to randomize for all. However, when I play the animations back, it always seems to play each animation twice before switching to a different one. Do you notice anything wrong with the values in the screenshot below that I should tweak to avoid repeats, or is it just a matter of RNG?
Haha no problem, happy to help. I think you need to uncheck Loop. The transition display should show "Start transition at 5.250" or something like that, not "Will loop 1 times." I'm also not 100% that "Preserve loops" should be checked, but I'm not sure what that does, so those are the first two changes I'd test.

Probably not related, but there's something funky about the Loop checkbox - when I switch an anim's sequence to Randomize, the correct transition doesn't always update immediately, it stays on Looping, sometimes I have to check the Loop box and uncheck it again. So that might be something to watch out for too.

Back
Top Bottom