Answered Light brightness changes, when i look around

Ghostwalden

Reactions
I have this phenomen, that the light changes in its brightness, wenn i lookaround or move around in the scene.

For example, it looks first like this, then i look a little bit higher, but dont even move position.
1711902277638.png

Then as you can see especially in the background, it gets brighter.
1711902480191.png

Then i move the view a bit higher, and it gets darker again.
1711902499943.png

Has anyone had this problem too and knows how to solve it?

This is what happens when lights are in Auto mode. Depending on which light is closer, or has more effect from that point of view, it will switch to ForcePixel by itself. They switch themselves back too. There's a limit on pixel lights in Preferences. Increasing that number may reduce the light changing problem, but it could also reduce FPS. If you find the lights that have the strongest effect and set them to ForcePixel, it might be better. This can also happen when all lights are in ForcePixel, but there are more than the limit.

Upvote 0
This is what happens when lights are in Auto mode. Depending on which light is closer, or has more effect from that point of view, it will switch to ForcePixel by itself. They switch themselves back too. There's a limit on pixel lights in Preferences. Increasing that number may reduce the light changing problem, but it could also reduce FPS. If you find the lights that have the strongest effect and set them to ForcePixel, it might be better. This can also happen when all lights are in ForcePixel, but there are more than the limit.
Thaks for your reply SlimerJSpud.

I changed the light settings to ForcePixel and the problem disappeared.

So, thanks a lot.

Upvote 1
Never knew this
Never knew this, thank you! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom