• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Let me see you strip

Scenes Let me see you strip 1

Xstatic

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Xstatic submitted a new resource:

Let me see you strip - Denise dances and strips when the song commands

Denise dances for you and strips when the songs chorus tells her to. Needs web option enabled since it plays a youtube song. If for some reason it is blocked in your country the song to play is Rammstein Stripped heavy mental remix. All the dependencies are free things and needed or the scene wont look right.View attachment 7663
If you dont have the dependencies here are their links.
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

I like the scene, but unfortunately the music stops after a few seconds. Any ideas?

Luna do you have all web settings set to allow? I dont think the song is blocked in your country or it would not play at all. Its just a youtube video playing. I am not sure what could make the song stop after a few seconds it still works for me. Are you able to play youtube songs in other scenes?

Yeah it's quite strange. All my security settings are set to allow. I have all the depencencies downloaded and receive no errors on start up. I have full access to youtube. I tried restarting it a few times, with or without the freeze setting, but the music always plays for about 2-8 seconds (it varies) and then just stops. The rest of the animations still keep playing perfectly fine though.

I have the same problem as Luna. I guess the problem exists because youtube plays an ad before the start of the actual song.
My guess would be that an adblock for the VAM-intern browser would suffice as solution.

EDIT: It is exactly as I thought. Tho it isn't an ad. You have to click "agree" on the in game browser window of youtube because it blocks after some seconds due to the terms and conditions. I guess this is fixable by reloading the scene after agreeing once.

EDIT 2: That is indeed the solution. Click agree and then reload the scene.

Last edited:
I have the same problem as Luna. I guess the problem exists because youtube plays an ad before the start of the actual song.
My guess would be that an adblock for the VAM-intern browser would suffice as solution.

EDIT: It is exactly as I thought. Tho it isn't an ad. You have to click "agree" on the in game browser window of youtube because it blocks after some seconds due to the terms and conditions. I guess this is fixable by reloading the scene after agreeing once.

EDIT 2: That is indeed the solution. Click agree and then reload the scene.

Ahh, that was the problem. Yeah Google is now demanding terms agreement on any 'new' browser session. Kind of annoying. Tnx for the help!

Back
Top Bottom