• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Leah the Librarian

Scenes Leah the Librarian 2

Syrinxo

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Leah the Librarian - Leah calls you to the museum for a very special exhibit after hours.

Leah, who works at your town's library, has been taking a second summer job at a museum. She calls you after hours to come over, to check out an exhibit she thinks you'd really like.

View attachment 10290

[Screenshot Gallery]

Leah's skin has been reworked from her previous release, and morphs tweaked of course.
This is my longest Timeline scene so far. It started months ago as two animation sections, and is now up to five.
I...

Read more about this resource...

Issues

Attachments

• 4B58208B-A3B3-4728-9A47-BF7DA3F24011.jpeg
    4B58208B-A3B3-4728-9A47-BF7DA3F24011.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Thank you!! Looking into it.

It seems that the clothing textures still work, as they are in the right place and being referenced properly, so they shouldn't be throwing that bad reference error... yet they are. As for the plugin, it appears to not see that the plugin exists, even when it does. No idea why, looks like a misspelling or something, though I can't see it and it shouldn't exist.

Syrinxo updated Leah the Librarian with a new update entry:

Fixed errors with the genital plugin location and clothing textures

View attachment 10307
Sorry for not catching these at release. I'm not sure how the plugin pathing got borked, but it's fixed now.
The clothing texture error didn't affect anything, but it's gone as well.

Did you know? Clothing's .VAJ files include locations to texture files, even if you direct the clothing in the scene to use different textures, so it'll throw errors about textures it doesn't need? Fun stuff! And my first time digging around in a VAJ, too! ... I mean... 😬

I don't think...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. The scene is amazing and works fine for the most part but I am getting this error "!> Missing addon package QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.latest that packageSyrinxo.LeahLibrarian.2 depends on".

Hello. The scene is amazing and works fine for the most part but I am getting this error "!> Missing addon package QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.latest that packageSyrinxo.LeahLibrarian.2 depends on".
Honestly, I don't know which morph that is, I don't have EasyMate! I'll investigate and get back to you, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing important missing. So I guess for now all I can say is sorry for the error, and I'll post an update when I have a chance to figure it out! (It might just mean deleting the dependency from the list in the meta.json file - you can do that yourself, if the error really annoys you.)

Honestly, I don't know which morph that is, I don't have EasyMate! I'll investigate and get back to you, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing important missing. So I guess for now all I can say is sorry for the error, and I'll post an update when I have a chance to figure it out! (It might just mean deleting the dependency from the list in the meta.json file - you can do that yourself, if the error really annoys you.)
I have the lite version of easymate iv, but I don't think the missing morph is really that big of a deal. Keep up the good work

a question before how we change clothes

Attachments

• VamTimeline change clothes.png
    VamTimeline change clothes.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Sorry, what's the question? Hit me up on Discord, it depends on what you're trying to do, there are many possible approaches to changing clothes.
For example, do you mean using a trigger to swap clothes in a scene?

Yes that's it using a trigger to swap clothes in a scene? How
Invite me to Discord

Last edited:

Hey, sorry, it can be complicated to swap clothes, so usually the best approach is to play with the clothing physics until you get something that works.
That said, it looks from your GIF that you're not swapping clothes - rather, you're trying to take them off?
If so, you need to have the clothing set to "undress" to detach it from the skin. That's under its physics settings. This can also be triggered, during an animation for example, when her hand reaches her chest trigger the clothing to have undressed mode.
It can also be triggered by a collision trigger, this would allow you to reach with your hand and the clothing goes into undress mode when you touch it.
Cloth grab spheres are also useful; they must also be triggered from off to on to "grab."

I hope that helps answer your question.
The discord server is https://discord.gg/DqcpHK (link will work for 1 day).

I'm unable to actually play the animations. I've got everything loaded in (only errors are the easymate one that you said aren't an issue). Does it have to be done in VR, or can it be done on the desktop version?

I'm unable to actually play the animations. I've got everything loaded in (only errors are the easymate one that you said aren't an issue). Does it have to be done in VR, or can it be done on the desktop version?
Sorry you're having trouble. It doesn't make a difference if you're in VR or desktop. Hard to figure out the issue from here without looking at what you're looking at... how are you trying to play the animation? Have you tried doing it directly from Timeline?

I am having the same issue as above. I have all the dependencies. All the assets load. But when I click Play, no animation.

I am having the same issue as above. I have all the dependencies. All the assets load. But when I click Play, no animation.
I downloaded the VAR onto a stock VAM install, it it works fine for me.

First, I'd make sure the "Freeze Motion/Sound" checkbox in the main UI is unchecked.
Are you opening the scene as a VAR directly from /AddonPackages? Or did you extract or put it somewhere else?

Try opening Leah's Plugins tab - does the Timeline plugin show up there? If so, is it colored red? What version is it? It should look like this (Note the BreastGravity plugin is broken/red, since I don't have that dependency on this install):
1636989298096.png

One (distant) possibility is that a newer version of Timeline isn't fully backward compatible... This install works fine with Timeline build 218, available here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/timeline.94/version/8519/download

If Timeline in Leah's Plugins isn't red, click on the Open Custom UI and click the "> All" button to manually play the animation. If this works, then the "Play" button in the scene is broken somehow, I simply reloading the scene should fix that since it's not broken in the VAR.

If none of that works, please let me know. I bet it's a simple fix, since the VAR itself seems to be fine!

Back
Top Bottom