Late night gym

Scenes Late night gym

kodek

Reactions
kodek submitted a new resource:

Late night gym - You get lucky in the locker room.

Made this scene to test vamstory, I think it has huge potential for story driven scenes, but I still need to figure out how to make it work well with embody and there's probably a more efficient way to integrate with timeline, will experiment a bit more in my next scene (and the plugin gets an update almost every day with new stuff, so it'll take some time to master it).
This one has no choices, barely any transition animations (used vamoverlays for fade), it's mostly to test vamstory and...

Read more about this resource...

I believe I'm running into the same problem mentioned in Azazel's review - the vamstory plugin in the vamstory atom has this error:

!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.13:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [2236, 31]

I'm guessing this is the reason why its stuck looping the first workout animation. I've manually installed all of the dependencies so I know I'm not missing anything, have any ideas on a workaround?

I believe I'm running into the same problem mentioned in Azazel's review - the vamstory plugin in the vamstory atom has this error:

!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.13:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [2236, 31]

I'm guessing this is the reason why its stuck looping the first workout animation. I've manually installed all of the dependencies so I know I'm not missing anything, have any ideas on a workaround?
Vamstory requires the latest version of vam, what version are you running?

Yeah just realized today that we updated to 1.21. I'll update this post if I'm having trouble after its done syncing.
Ty for the reply!

You might want to add a note in the scene post that this requires Vam 1.21 to run.

Hope that this scene will get an update to vr with all you have learned. its a really nice scene

Back
Top Bottom