Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
CuteSvetlana submitted a new resource:

Large Pack of Female Base Skins - I like collaborative work with other creators

Hi all,

RenVR and mysfelf are very glad to release today my pack of Skin resource to VaM community.

The Miss International contest gave me the idea of creating my own diversity ethnic skins. RenVR kindly agreed to let me use his Female Base Project files to do so.

View attachment 15801
View attachment 15803

What you get from this Resource Pack:
  1. RenVR.FemaleBaseProject.1.var First, RenVR's original Female Base Project files, reordered...

Read more about this resource...

To fix you should try to post an update. Then the previous update can be deleted. To do this:

Go to Overview tab. Click "Post An Update" shown here:
1604366392087.png

On that page click Release a New version button. Upload the files again. If it seems to be pausing after a VAR upload, this is the Hub scanning the var. Let it sit for a several seconds before doing anything. It should change status to completed.

Once the update is confirmed working, you can go to the History tab and delete the older version.

I think I have this fixed.

I also fixed the issue with the timeout that was causing uploads to fail and show up as crossed out. The timeout is now 3 minutes instead of 1 minute. Larger var files can take some time to be scanned and sent to the S3 storage system we are using which is why we needed a longer timeout.

the PC licence of the textures ... is it an issue to build on my characters and release it in my scenes ?

For some reason i had to download it from the website. ingame hub downloaded a corrupted file :?

Back
Top Bottom