• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Lara

Looks Lara 2021-01-11

It was late last night and I forgot this texture set has a futa version so I’ll update the var later with a preset for that.

If this is based on a celebrity, can you drop a clue? I know the face, I just can't recall her name. She's not an A list actress but she is definitely A list in terms of looks! Does her name have something to do with money perhaps? L ara safes?

Last edited:
of course we don't do anything like that here... ;) Any resemblance is purely coincidental!
In this case yes actually. 😂
Though now I am kind of curious to know who you think she looks like if you end up remembering.

Her face is based off my dani look with some morph modifications and different textures which itself started off based off a face I did from scratch for something else. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
In this case yes actually. 😂
Though now I am kind of curious to know who you think she looks like if you end up remembering.

Her face is based off my dani look with some morph modifications and different textures which itself started off based off a face I did from scratch for something else. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I gave you a clue already... Where does the queen put her money?

I gave you a clue already... Where does the queen put her money?
Ahh, I guess there is a slight resemblance, between the hair and maybe some similarities in nose shape. She definitely has some characteristics I like, though in this case it was purely coincidental. When I finished her I actually thought she resembled cameron canada slightly but it just turned out that way by chance.

Last edited:
Damarmau updated Lara with a new update entry:

Futa version and Scene var for Cortana version

Finally got around to packaging the Futa version of Lara. I have kept the futa VAR separate so you don't need to download it if you don't want to.

This update also includes a larger boob preset for original Lara var as well as both these versions for the futa var.

I also got some requests for the Cortana version I posted screenshots of on discord so there is a separate var for that. The cortana version is a scene and not a preset as I don't think the animated textures load properly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which package am I suppose to download ?
The one that says cortana only has genitalsD.jpg inside, where is the rest of the texture ?

It is all found in the dependency tab. For cortana specifically you need the non futa lara var plus blenderB’s cortana plus the nostage3 hair dependencies and ren’s erica for the normals. From inside vam you can load all the missing dependencies directly.

It is just an appearance preset, no scene. Skin is from @RenVR ’s Erica plus decal/normal from @ICannotDie , should be on dependencies tab and downloadable from hub.

Is there going to be a futa cortana version??
A big part of the Cortana is the animated textures on the female clothing. I might be able to figure out the body texture conversion process but clothing is well outside my area of expertise. I'm not sure how much interest @BlenderB_Rodriguez would have in said conversion and my version is just my morphs loaded up on his hard work with different hair and some tweaks to the spec/gloss values.

@Damarmau I'm not too familiar with futas; do they use the G2M body in VAM? If futa Cortana is a project you want to take on, it would be easy enough for me to contribute a male bodysuit for the scrolling texture, and of course you're welcome to any of my morphs or textures. Futa isn't my particular cup of tea, so that might be as far as my contributions go lol

I've tried and tried and can't figure out why this look does not load the Erica gens diffuse texture. Therefore I only see a white hole in the gens area. Anybody else have that issue?
no-gens.PNG

I've tried and tried and can't figure out why this look does not load the Erica gens diffuse texture. Therefore I only see a white hole in the gens area. Anybody else have that issue?
View attachment 37565
First I’ve seen of this. Is the gen texture showing up in the diffuse slot in the textures tab? If so try loading a different set of gen textures and then the Erica ones again to see if it solves it.

The other possibility is the drive your texture cache is on might be full?

I won’t be at pc until maybe later to test anything but feel free to send me a message on discord which I check regularly on phone.

Damarmau helped me realize that the Casual shoes 03 had Disable Anatomy checked (Under customize > adjustments). Once I removed the check box, the gens textures loaded. Thanks Damarmau for the support and quick replys.

I’ll update the var next time I’m at pc. Those shoes by default have anatomy disabled in the adjustments tab for some reason and I must have missed it since the preset has her clothed.

Back
Top Bottom