Labia wobble

Scenes Labia wobble

Jet1728

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Jet1728 submitted a new resource:

Labia wobble - Make big lips move with the girl

For lovers of really large female genitals, this is an attempt to make big lips wobble with motion. It isn't perfect, but you can try it out.

There are collision triggers which cause a short wobble animation when hit by the hips. You can experiment by moving them around.

This includes my custom BigPussyLips morph.

Be merciful. This isn't perfect, by any means. But hey, it's free.

Read more about this resource...

I had the correct dependencies in place, but The scene Demo didn't work ,just a standing pose . there is no animation in the timeline and not sure what the purpose of the scene animation was for as that too had nothing , i managed to get it working in someway by removing mocap switcher , re loading the subscene , created a hip animation swaying left and right in timeline , then set timeline from the sequence tab to auto play on load , i saved the scene and loaded it up again ,works fine now and plays the animation . great morph though Maxwelll9

Yes, sorry, the animation is in the subscene. I thought I'd set it to play automatically, but possibly not. I'd be interested to know if anyone else had the same issue.

Just for the record, the morph and animations are mine. :)

Yes, sorry, the animation is in the subscene. I thought I'd set it to play automatically, but possibly not. I'd be interested to know if anyone else had the same issue.

Just for the record, the morph and animations are mine. :)
oops ,there was no animation in the subscene either , i had to create my own .full credits for the creation of the morph.

oops ,there was no animation in the subscene either , i had to create my own .full credits for the creation of the morph.
That's a mystery. I must not understand subscene animations....

That's a mystery. I must not understand subscene animations....
its is odd ,as when i looked at the Json file for the subscene it looks fine , but acidbubbles timeline isnt loading it , im not sure how your scene works .
when i load the scene , it shows the character in a standing pose ,what is vams timeline used for and what triggers the subscene to load. dont think a subscene was needed you could just create the animation in acid bubbles timeline and create a play button to play .this would allow time for everything to load up , rather than auto play that plays the scene animation while things are still loading. look forward to more of your work Jet1728

It was supposed to be on the native animation timeline, but within the subscene. I hadn't set it to auto play, but it should be playable. I'll update soon. Thanks for the encouragement.

Acidbubbles is used for the lip morph animation.

Back
Top Bottom