• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

KUKAN

Assets KUKAN 1

Norm said:
---------------
Glad to hear it)
Inventing a control system is really interesting!)
---------------

I already have an idea for that... i think it's not so hard to do with a bunch of "nested" AP atoms controlled by UI Sliders. But... it take a lot of time to setup.
I'm very INSPIRED by this asset but... i don't know when or if i'll have time to spend on it.

I'll let you know if i do something... :)

Norm said:
---------------
Glad to hear it)
Inventing a control system is really interesting!)
---------------

I already have an idea for that... i think it's not so hard to do with a bunch of "nested" AP atoms controlled by UI Sliders. But... it take a lot of time to setup.
I'm very INSPIRED by this asset but... i don't know when or if i'll have time to spend on it.

I'll let you know if i do something... :)
Why AP?
However, an unexpected idea, I tested it and it works as it should.
I think that with the help of AP it will be difficult to make an animation, and if you do several animations of the entire manipulator, then the setting can completely get out of control.
But, AP is suitable for animating linear movement back and forth along the rails. AP control can be moved along with the riveted part without disturbing the entire animation. Those. it will be possible to customize the finished animation to different characters if the hole does not match)
Thanks for the idea! )

Yeah... the basic VAM atoms are undervalued.

That said, AP can also be used for rotation... not only translation. My idea was to add a synchronized rotation of the arm parts, using a bunch of APs. And... you can even use an AP to control the position of a "child" AP so that... if you move the "root" AP, the animation of the "child" AP will also move, keeping it's relative position.

Edit: And no, AP is not only suitable for back and forth animation. You can add more Animation Steps and create cyclic animation.

Tip: To animate a 360 deg rotor you will need at least 3 animations steps: 120 deg, 240 deg and 360 deg. If you set only 2 (0 deg, 360 deg) the rotor will not work since it try to reach the destination in the shortest way possible (it will go from 0 back to 360).

Hope this can be of some use to you... :).

Last edited:
Yeah... the basic VAM atoms are undervalued.

That said, AP can also be used for rotation... not only translation. My idea was to add a synchronized rotation of the arm parts, using a bunch of APs. And... you can even use an AP to control the position of a "child" AP so that... if you move the "root" AP, the animation of the "child" AP will also move, keeping it's relative position.

Edit: And no, AP is not only suitable for back and forth animation. You can add more Animation Steps and create cyclic animation.

Tip: To animate a 360 deg rotor you will need at least 3 animations steps: 120 deg, 240 deg and 360 deg. If you set only 2 (0 deg, 360 deg) the rotor will not work since it try to reach the destination in the shortest way possible (it will go from 0 back to 360).

Hope this can be of some use to you... :).
It's very interesting to look at such a concept!

How can I get girl helmet from the first screenshot? Is it available on your patreon?

How can I get girl helmet from the first screenshot? Is it available on your patreon?
No, I have not published this Dior yet.
I'm already thinking of posting a few hats, and this helmet will be there too. Will be free.
Previously, I could not publish due to problems with reflections.

Hello, the subscene is not complete, some pieces are missing and the penis explodes

Hello, the subscene is not complete, some pieces are missing and the penis explodes
Hi
Please clarify which of the sub-scenes is not completed?

Dildo physics are not perfect )
Maybe in the future I will be able to make physics assets better, but for now this is all I can 😟
Alternatively, I can add a dildo without physics.

Back
Top Bottom