Twitter
TGC6969
Patreon
TGC69
TGC submitted a new resource:

Kinky Pleasures - Interactive BDSM Scene

Preview Video:

Interactive BDSM scene "Kinky Pleasures" for VAM 1.19.2 +
Features: 18 positions, butt gets gradually red from spanking, sexy moans by Eve's Garden, no loading times.

Here are some screenshot previews:

View attachment 3548View attachment 3549View attachment 3550View attachment 3551View attachment 3552View attachment 3553View attachment 3554View attachment 3555View attachment 3556View attachment 3558...

Read more about this resource...

When I click between the poses the character doesnt move. And in some of the options the objects dont load

Hi, do you have red errors plopping up? What file did you download?

I think I download both of the links from patreon. It's a. Json file. Yeah its giving me a error list. I honestly didnt look at what it said tho 😅. I dont have to separately download all the plugs and content you used right? You just listed them for credit

Yepp dont have to download them separately. Just download the 2 .rar packs from pinned post ("scene" and "files for the scene") and extract them accordingly. The .json file I posted today is extra (You will still need the 2 .rar packs for that)

Ooo I might of only saw 1 .rar pack. I'll have to look next week when I'm back in town! Thanks for the help and the scene! Looks amazing!

Ok, hopefully it works next time and thanks :D

Last edited:
the male will not auto insert and trust even using the Active Dude file, any idea?

Hmm could be the walls of the cell blocking the interacting with the buttons, when the camera is too far away. Try to zoom a little bit more inside the cell. Here is a little video demonstrating the issue and how the scene should work: ---https://redgifs.com/watch/yellowishmagentabagworm--- (just copy paste the link into your browser). If it is not this, then please tell me whether some errors accure when you load the scene. Need more info to determine what is causing the problem.

Hi TGC thanks for your kinky pleasure, just bought it at patreon! While I really enjoy it in Desktop mode, I'm confused with the
controls in VR mode (I use quest 2).

In desktop mode, you get this window "XXX" and " insert on/off " which enables you to
fuck in each scene, but I can't seem to find these windows in VR mode.

Yes I am a newbie to VaM, so I might be asking you something super basic, but it would be very nice
if you could give me an advice, or a link to a recommended tutorial or something :)

The VR mode is made for possessing the male so there are no insertion buttons, cause you have to insert the D yourself ;D Best way to play the scene in this mode is to possess dudes hips and one hand. Not sure if this is easy to do with oculus controllers tho :/

Back
Top Bottom